Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 96

lordorly, I exited my trade manually when i was comfortable with what i has made.

Supranium:
Sry, im not giving details at the moment. Just in test phase and dont want anyone to get overwhelmed about it. EA name is THV EA V1.0 and its free to use. Download it, install and have fun with it. EA itself has great potentsial but it needs good skills to tweak it.

And where can we downlow it?

Regards

beto1:
And where can we downlow it? Regards

It is free and can be downloaded from Here

But it seems too complicated for me to many parameters to enter in Ea.

Wicks?

mr_nims:
Here's an example of 5 trade setups from December 9 on u/y. Just for illustration on how trades have to be taken.

Any special way that you use the Wick-O-Gram indicator?

Your other system indicators work very together but I just cannot figure out where the Wick-O-Gram has its usefulness.

Also has anyone tried this in the EURJPY?

Usdjpy Money Management

Hi Fellow Traders,

I am also going to share with your a money management plan, Remember that its really not necessary to invest 100,000 dollars to make 20-40k a month. You can do that even with as little as a 100 bucks over a course of 5months using my plan. I'm not bluffing its true, because my friend George (CTMAN on forex-tsd) has really made multi-millions in the forex market, it was not really his trading(he switches to 100 systems a year) or the pips, it was his Money Management and the Plan he strictly follows.

Attached are 2 spreadsheets.

1. USDJPY Progression MM - This will show you a hypothetical chart of how you can grow 100 USD to 95k in 20 weeks, 5months of time. If you achieve a certain weekly goal.

2. USDJPY Input MM - You may use this spreadsheet to input your daily Profit/Loss and it will automatically suggest you the lot size you need to invest on your next trade.

Remember that you cannot blow your 100 bucks period! If you just follow what the Money Management Suggests. Because as your balance grows your lot size increases and if you balance falls your lotsize reduces.

I would suggest a good ECN type spread broker with microlots, The only one i found that accepts a small deposit, lets you plan in micros and have spreads like 0-1pip on USDJPY is the Exness Broker, Its a broker im personally using and HEY im not sharing all this for the intention of referral fees from a broker, the 1/4 pip spread commission means squat to me, Its just the broker i found great for this strategy and lets you invest a small amount with good trading conditions. However you may use any broker you wish like fxdd, alpari, ibfx, fxpro or so. That have good spread and microlot support.

Hey thier providing a deposit bonus of 25% for the whole of 2010 if you signup with them before 1st Jan 2010!

My broker Link - https://www.exness.com/a/2705

I plan to grow 100 USD in this broker to 20,000 USD initially in next year in the coming months, thats my plan 1. Plan 2 will then be to shift out 10,000USD to a bigshot broker like Dukascopy and bridge it to my metatrader, trading plan 2 for the longterm goal to make 1000k+ hopefully.

So i have Exness where i would play with a fixed size like 1Lot and make a 100-200 pips a week = 1-2k a week

And have dukascopy go into longterm compounding till i reach 1000k or more .

--------------------

Well my fellow traders, I've personally shared whatever the hell there is with regards to the renko trading system and I have posted what i believe is the perfect renko system with all the necessary tools.

I suggest USDJPY over others because it has a very easy and non-risky price action, Pairs like EURUSD or GBPUSD tend to go helter scelter the moment you pull the trade trigger. This is now what i like, I just want to go with a instrument that is easy and a plan that is easy to follow, making my 200 pip weekly for the next 20 weeks to achieve my targets.

I think i have exposed everything with regards to renko. Now just need to stick to the plan next year and follow it all the way to Success!

---------------------

I will now be moving to write on the new strategy, Ghostrider EUR/GBP and hopefully working with sincere traders to fine tune it to the max. EURGBP is another pair that has a very easy low-risk price action which if tapped successfully can make more daily money without the sweat on the brow hehehe/

Goodluck Everyone and wish you all Success!

Mr, Nims

Files:
usdjpy_mm.zip  23 kb

Usdjpy Money Management

Hi Fellow Traders,

I am also going to share with your a money management plan, Remember that its really not necessary to invest 100,000 dollars to make 20-40k a month. You can do that even with as little as a 100 bucks over a course of 5months using my plan. I'm not bluffing its true, because my friend George (CTMAN on forex-tsd) has really made multi-millions in the forex market, it was not really his trading(he switches to 100 systems a year) or the pips, it was his Money Management and the Plan he strictly follows.

Attached are 2 spreadsheets.

1. USDJPY Progression MM - This will show you a hypothetical chart of how you can grow 100 USD to 95k in 20 weeks, 5months of time. If you achieve a certain weekly goal.

2. USDJPY Input MM - You may use this spreadsheet to input your daily Profit/Loss and it will automatically suggest you the lot size you need to invest on your next trade.

Remember that you cannot blow your 100 bucks period! If you just follow what the Money Management Suggests. Because as your balance grows your lot size increases and if you balance falls your lotsize reduces.

I would suggest a good ECN type spread broker with microlots, The only one i found that accepts a small deposit, lets you plan in micros and have spreads like 0-1pip on USDJPY is the Exness Broker, Its a broker im personally using and HEY im not sharing all this for the intention of referral fees from a broker, the 1/4 pip spread commission means squat to me, Its just the broker i found great for this strategy and lets you invest a small amount with good trading conditions. However you may use any broker you wish like fxdd, alpari, ibfx, fxpro or so. That have good spread and microlot support.

Hey thier providing a deposit bonus of 25% for the whole of 2010 if you signup with them before 1st Jan 2010!

My broker Link - https://www.exness.com/a/2705

I plan to grow 100 USD in this broker to 20,000 USD initially in next year in the coming months, thats my plan 1. Plan 2 will then be to shift out 10,000USD to a bigshot broker like Dukascopy and bridge it to my metatrader, trading plan 2 for the longterm goal to make 1000k+ hopefully.

So i have Exness where i would play with a fixed size like 1Lot and make a 100-200 pips a week = 1-2k a week

And have dukascopy go into longterm compounding till i reach 1000k or more .

--------------------

Well my fellow traders, I've personally shared whatever the hell there is with regards to the renko trading system and I have posted what i believe is the perfect renko system with all the necessary tools.

I suggest USDJPY over others because it has a very easy and non-risky price action, Pairs like EURUSD or GBPUSD tend to go helter scelter the moment you pull the trade trigger. This is now what i like, I just want to go with a instrument that is easy and a plan that is easy to follow, making my 200 pip weekly for the next 20 weeks to achieve my targets.

I think i have exposed everything with regards to renko. Now just need to stick to the plan next year and follow it all the way to Success!

---------------------

I will now be moving to write on the new strategy, Ghostrider EUR/GBP and hopefully working with sincere traders to fine tune it to the max. EURGBP is another pair that has a very easy low-risk price action which if tapped successfully can make more daily money without the sweat on the brow hehehe/

Goodluck Everyone and wish you all Success!

Mr, Nims

Files:
usdjpy_mm.zip  23 kb

beto1:
And where can we downlow it? Regards

Mate. You have web browser. You certainly have heard about Google.com.

Use your imagination please.

To be honest. If you dont know how to get a link of free EA then you shouldnt be asking it aswell. Its just too much for you.

thanks Nims. Your plan requires consistent wins, my wining rate with Renko is about 60%.

No one still not aswered my question. Noone forward testing it more than month profitably? I was very suspicious about thiese enourmous pip gains and i start thinking that i was right.

I dont mean to be negative Mr Nims, but arent you living in a dream world? Plans to make billions with short time period without any proof of forward tests what so ever? To be honest, its becoming ironicly funny already.

Lets start with making 10-20 pips per day CONSISTANTLY week after week and month after month. If you are able to do that, then you can talk about your plan to make billion bucks.

Supranium:
No one still not aswered my question. Noone forward testing it more than month profitably? I was very suspicious about thiese enourmous pip gains and i start thinking that i was right.

I dont mean to be negative Mr Nims, but arent you living in a dream world? Plans to make billions with short time period without any proof of forward tests what so ever? To be honest, its becoming ironicly funny already.

Lets start with making 10-20 pips per day CONSISTANTLY week after week and month after month. If you are able to do that, then you can talk about your plan to make billion bucks.

If you want to make even 10 pips per day every day consistently, you should be a full time trader and you should spend about 8-10 hours near your computer. If Forex is just for fun you will fail. For me this system is promising but it is out of any time frames simply pure price action, that is why you should wait like a sniper to make a shot. My personal thoughts it is worth to try. And it will be profitable. By the way Supranium, why can you just start forward testing by yourself?

Reason: