I will write the indicator for free - page 57

zdorov:
CCI_Arrows indicator for CCI_Arrows, or may someone have one I can not find for mt5((((

There is a paid one in the market

Something similar was requested in, but apparently not yet implemented. In the trend indicators too, there is, but you can't adjust the time there.

Hello friends!!!! I have not found something similar on our site. I will try to explain the principle. Trend line by bar close, time of line adjustable, then they are duplicated, no more than 24 lines per day. Then zeroing out. Two colours on the line, when closing above or below the bar from which the counting started. Example: At the close of 01 minute bar (price 1010) the colour is green and if it is below the bar (price 1001), the colour is red. Basically, they should all be equal in length. Lines are drawn on history, automatically. Timeframe is 1 min or 5 min. Or by the number of bars from the previous time. Can it be implemented or is it too difficult?

TrendValue, PriceSound_Parabolic_standart2, Kolier_SuperTrend_Indi... (something similar but not the same)

Hello. Can you fix it ) I want it to display an alert as many times as possible when reaching a certain level and obligatory only when crossing the lines from bottom to top.

Андрей Стерлядктн:

Something similar was requested in, but apparently not yet implemented. In the trend indicators too, there is, but you can't adjust the time there.

Hello friends!!!! I have not found something similar on our site. I will try to explain the principle. Trend line by bar close, time of line adjustable, then they are duplicated, no more than 24 lines per day. Then zeroing out. Two colours on the line, when closing above or below the bar from which the counting started. Example: At the closure of 01 minute bar (price 1010) the colour is green and if it is below the bar (price 1001), the colour is red. Basically, they should all be equal in length. Lines are drawn on history, automatically. Timeframe is 1 min or 5 min. Or by the number of bars from the previous time. Can it be implemented or is it too difficult?

TrendValue, PriceSound_Parabolic_standart2, Kolier_SuperTrend_Indi... (something similar but not the same)

In fact, the bar chart itself - shows what you're asking for - what closed above is a white candle, what closed below is a black candle - what's the difference or maybe the benefit

zdorov:
Hello. Can you fix it ) I need it to display an alert a specified number of times when it reaches a given level and obligatory only when crossing the lines from bottom to top.

We can, through freelancing.

Yurij Izyumov:

in fact the bar chart itself - shows what you are asking to do - what above closed a white candle, what below closed a black candle - what is the difference or maybe the benefit

The advantage is automatism, it is more convenient to count, three plus one, or 1+1, on any chart every day a limited number of bars, take the statistics for the year, for example for three years, for a certain period of time and see how the chart behaves in a certain time, find the maximum, minimum, from this maximum or minimum to try with the EA and a good reserve of balance. It is more convenient to know. I myself try to start small, starting with one line, then limit the time, etc. Maybe someone experienced can do it in five minutes and I will be grateful.

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator in MQL4 on terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, beepers, email / phone notifications, arrows, news, etc.

Hello Yuri!

I`m inneed of an indicator of support and resistance breakthrough for mt4.
I need an option to set the support (Red) and resistance (Green) levels.
Where after the breakout a buffer arrow for the next candle is given, with ALERT (that is both on and off), which can be used for an EA.
Further, after the level was broken, this level was considered as worked out and inactive.
After switching timeframes and reloading the terminal the levels did not disappear.
If you have an alert with an arrow after touching it, it will be perfect!
Thank you in advance!

Good afternoon. Can anyone advise whether there is such an indicator and if not how to write it? The point is to show in a separate indicator how much the moving average adds during the whole way from the crossover point to the new crossover point. That is not how many they (sma) diverge at every new bar, but the sum of all values (sma) on every bar from point to point. i.e. sma has moved 423 points in its path from point to point. Display this addition as a separate indicator (oscillator) in a separate window. Thank you.

Guys, you can get something for free in exchange for something free. In this thread, you're welcome to programmers who are hungry for fresh ideas and mosheniks. If you want to get something built for you, give them an idea. Maybe they will implement it, maybe they will steal it.

There don't seem to be anyone left who wants to implement anything. Orphans write to Father Christmas, EVERYTHING like this....)))

Reason: