Indicators: Renko 2.0 - page 2

Hi, what are best settings for DAX? Whatever I set as box size then I can't see any renko bars. I set 50 points for main currency pairs and it was ok (on H1). Thank you :)

hello, i am unsure of how to load these files in the mt5. I know how to do it with the exe file. But there doesn't seem to be one. Just files with the code. Can you or anyone assist?

Traine:
hello, i am unsure of how to load these files in the mt5. I know how to do it with the exe file. But there doesn't seem to be one. Just files with the code. Can you or anyone assist?
compile first

How can i use it? Can someone help me. I copied the Symbol.mqh files, RenkoCharts.mqh files into the folder \MQL5\Include\ and the file renko2.mq5 on \MQL5\Indicators\. But I can't find them anywhere on MT5.

Hi @Guilherme Santos, can you make it possible to plot the

pip number in the chart indicator values,

cause i have M1 charts open and i need to differ them from each other. Please update this

pls i have downloaded this renko for mt5 but cant find it on my chart how can i get it right i need help.

hi @Guilherme Santos,

Can you explain why this indicator runs only on M1?

thanks,

ofer

oh yes i'd be curious too

Guilherme Santos #:

Grazie Artù.

Renko ADX è già nel forno. Vorresti gentilmente condividere il link di questo tuo indicatore?

Sono curioso dei parametri .

Ciao

HELP ... 38 errors 1 warning out of the box ... tried mql5 ... tried zip ... tried copy and paste code ... H'mmm

okruzel #:

hi @Guilherme Santos,

Can you explain why this indicator runs only on M1?

thanks,

ofer

It needs the data ... would prefer ticks

Reason: