ADX alert!! - page 13

Buenas tardes aquí en España.

Llevo semanas intentando encontrar el indicador ADX, pero con alertas o flechas para cuando el DI+ o el DI- crucen un determinado nivel que, en mi caso, es el nivel 20.

Le estaría enormemente agradecido si me indicara cual es ese indicador. Gracias.

Un saludo. 

Tobyas:

Llevo semanas intentando encontrar el indicador ADX, pero con alertas o flechas para cuando el DI+ o el DI- crucen un determinado nivel que, en mi caso, es el nivel 20.

Le estaría enormemente agradecido si me indicara cual es ese indicador. Gracias.

Un saludo. 

Hi Tobyas

I think this of MLADENs version will help you.

regards

Tobyas:

Un saludo. 

DI+ and DI- are not bound to levels but to their values (which shows if the trend is up (DI+>DI-) or down (DI+<DI-). ADX readings are uaually related to some levels

Gracias; decepcionante pero gracias.

Saludos. 

Hi... Need help. Can someone add the alert when adx crosses with ATR above 1..??

blackwido:
Hi... Need help. Can someone add the alert when adx crosses with ATR above 1..??
ADX and ATR have nothing in common regarding values - they can not be compared

Files:

Hi, guys! Is it possible to have sound and/or email alerts added to this indicator? Thanks in advance :)
Files:

Idontknow:
Hi, guys! Is it possible to have sound and/or email alerts added to this indicator? Thanks in advance :)

You can look at the following indicator with alert (attached) as it may be same one.
Files:

Mladen Rakic:

ValeoFX

That indicator from mrtools can not work with old builds of metatrader

It is using 9 buffers and the old build does not support more than 8 buffers

Which tool do i need to use to add this indicator, because metatrader doesn't show it.

Reason: