Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1402

Hi,

Does anyone have an alert indicator that alerts you when the price touches one of the outer Bollinger Bands lines?

Thanks

Simon894:

Hi,

Does anyone have an alert indicator that alerts you when the price touches one of the outer Bollinger Bands lines?

Thanks

Bitte schön

rainsome:
MTFOcnMcSlopeDivergence Indicator Can Someone Kindly Add The Thickness Adjustment of the lines of the Indicator. The Lines Help Identyfying Excellent Entries & Ranging & Trending Markets.  Insights will be highly appreciated.

Hi rainsome,

try it out now. You can change the thickness of the line in the parameter window under "LineWidth" to whatever you like(0-5).

rplust:

Hi rainsome,

try it out now. You can change the thickness of the line in the parameter window under "LineWidth" to whatever you like(0-5).

Rplust Thank You Much

Good day sir,

pls mladen/mrtools

I want to change the renko expert indicator a little.

can renko expert indicator code be changed so that it will refresh every tick on offline chart(like it is been inserted on the main chart newly) ,

waiting for a reply. 

Thank you. 

Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an Alert with a pop up message to this Indicator ...

Hope it doesn't repaint ...

Thanks a lot

Files:

El_Nur:

Good day sir,

pls mladen/mrtools

I want to change the renko expert indicator a little.

can renko expert indicator code be changed so that it will refresh every tick on offline chart(like it is been inserted on the main chart newly) ,

waiting for a reply. 

Thank you. 

That ea is not compatible with the new metatrader 4

Use some of the eas posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183799 or some of the renko indicators posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

NicoleDeinhard:
Bitte schön
Thanks

NewCandleAlarms Is there a way to get add Bar Close UP or Bar Close DOWN sound/email alert According to Traders Choice to Indicator?  So if the bar closes bearish you get a signal that says BEARISH CLOSE. And if a bar closes BULLISH you get a BULLISH CLOSE.  It would be great to be able to toggle the alerts to ONE or BOTH being active.  So If I'm In A Down Trend Under The 34EMA on H4 TF  I would only Like To Be Alerted Every time A Bull Candle Closes Signifying A Retracement .  Insights will be highly Appreciated.

NicoleDeinhard:
Bitte schön

Hi,

Do you know of any bollinger bands alert indicator that has an adjustable shift and not just period and deviations?

Also, do you know of any bollinger bands indicator that can be shifted by half a period(0.5)?

Thanks 

Reason: