Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1399

Omnixforex:
Yes it's true but I need an alert on crossing 50 line any of those stochastic indicator. Thanks
Did you check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 ?

Hi great coders, i wish ask you if it's possible to add alerts, pop up, to this attach.

This based on TMA and I know it repaints/recalculates.

But it's guide me to entry.

Or anybody have same indi with same parameter?

Thanks in advance.                        

pati9191:

Hi great coders, i wish ask you if it's possible to add alerts, pop up, to this attach.

This based on TMA and I know it repaints/recalculates.

But it's guide me to entry.

Or anybody have same indi with same parameter?

Thanks in advance.                        

You can find the original here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

mladen:
You can find the original here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241
Ok, Sir, I'll find out. thanks.

pati9191:
Ok, Sir, I'll find out. thanks.
The indicator you posted is a renamed (and decompiled) indicator from that thread - you shall find it easily there

Hello mladen, Mr. Tools, and fellow traders,

I need an indicator that will give a pop up alert right after a bearish candle that opened above the upper bollinger band closes above the upper bollinger band.  Likewise for a bullish candle that opened below the lower bollinger band that closes below the lower bollinger band.  Please note the candles triggering the alerts can touch the bollinger bands but both open and close must be outside (either above the upper bollinger band or below the lower bollinger band).  I think I explained what I need clearly enough but if not, I will be happy to provide screenshot examples.  I very much look forward to any assistance anyone can provide in creating an indicator that meets the criteria noted above.

Many Thanks In Advance,

vtcpa04 

vtcpa04:

Hello mladen, Mr. Tools, and fellow traders,

I need an indicator that will give a pop up alert right after a bearish candle that opened above the upper bollinger band closes above the upper bollinger band.  Likewise for a bullish candle that opened below the lower bollinger band that closes below the lower bollinger band.  Please note the candles triggering the alerts can touch the bollinger bands but both open and close must be outside (either above the upper bollinger band or below the lower bollinger band).  I think I explained what I need clearly enough but if not, I will be happy to provide screenshot examples.  I very much look forward to any assistance anyone can provide in creating an indicator that meets the criteria noted above.

Many Thanks In Advance,

vtcpa04 

How do you intend to use a bearsih candle the opens above upper bollinger band (at the time it opens, you can not know if it will be a bearish or a bullish candle)?

mladen:
How do you intend to use a bearsih candle the opens above upper bollinger band (at the time it opens, you can not know if it will be a bearish or a bullish candle)?

Understood.  Which is why the alert should be after the candle closes.  I have included a screenshot example from a few minutes ago.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/5488219/usdjpypro-m1-gain-capital-group 

Hello Mladen,

First I would like to thank you for all the efforts you have put in helping us.

I downloaded an indicator before from your thread, see below attached, it is a mtf indicator but do not have alert,

Could you help to add alert when the color changes as you usually do for the indicators, it helps me a lot in

my manual  trading, thanks in advance.

Sincerely Daniel 

cheer4u:

Hello Mladen,

First I would like to thank you for all the efforts you have put in helping us.

I downloaded an indicator before from your thread, see below attached, it is a mtf indicator but do not have alert,

Could you help to add alert when the color changes as you usually do for the indicators, it helps me a lot in

my manual  trading, thanks in advance.

Sincerely Daniel 

cheer4u

This is the version with alerts

Reason: