Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1149

Hi members,

I want to backtest candlestick pattern, Is there any EA.. that can show me backtested graph.

I want to backtest eg. bearish engulfing or any other pattern but one at a time only.

I want ea because candlestick indicator can't do backtesting.

please help with mq4 file. so i can see how it's done.

Thanks

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen can u plz add zero line in between -100 and 100 for this indi... thanks in advance

Upgraded version of that indicator was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

pls help me add arrow to dis indicator

Files:

dotmund:
pls help me add arrow to dis indicator

There are 8 possible ways where arrows can be placed - that would make the main chart quite crowded

Mladen,

if possible, could you add an alert to this indicator? when line becomes red gives an alert and if the line becomes green gives an alert.

i know the indicator recalculates, so i cant check history, but i like to check in realtime when new signal is given.

thank you

Centered TMA_i-CA 2 nmc

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Centered TMA_i-CA 2 nmc.mq4

Hi,

Can anyone help add time shift for this pivot indicator? I'm currently on GMT+9 while my broker is in GMT-5. Your help is greatly appreaciate.

Files:

tradestate:
Mladen,

if possible, could you add an alert to this indicator? when line becomes red gives an alert and if the line becomes green gives an alert.

i know the indicator recalculates, so i cant check history, but i like to check in realtime when new signal is given.

thank you

Centered TMA_i-CA 2 nmc

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Centered TMA_i-CA 2 nmc.mq4

tradestate

Centered TMA (as it was told many time) recalculates. Using any recalculating indicator in signaling / alerting mode is very dangerous. better not to use it that way

hi mladen is possible to add an alert on an kijun-sen indicator, when the candle close above or below the line?

thanks for your time

mladen:
tradestate Centered TMA (as it was told many time) recalculates. Using any recalculating indicator in signaling / alerting mode is very dangerous. better not to use it that way

why would it be dangerous? the only difference is that i can not check back in history if the signal was that great or that bad. however it still could be a good indicator,just not as good or bad as the history shows. if it was a 100% repainting indicator. then every signal in history would be good. and that is not the case. even in history there are some points that it did not go good.

that is why its peaked my intrested.

i know how a standard tma indicator works. but this one is slightly different. it intrest me. i just like to know how very intresting it is, because checkign 24 hours a day is not a healthy habbit

but thanks for replying and for all the work you did before for everybody else. not many take up the time to help others for free, so i am forever grateful!

tradestate:
why would it be dangerous? the only difference is that i can not check back in history if the signal was that great or that bad. however it still could be a good indicator,just not as good or bad as the history shows. if it was a 100% repainting indicator. then every signal in history would be good. and that is not the case. even in history there are some points that it did not go good.

that is why its peaked my intrested.

i know how a standard tma indicator works. but this one is slightly different. it intrest me. i just like to know how very intresting it is, because checkign 24 hours a day is not a healthy habbit

but thanks for replying and for all the work you did before for everybody else. not many take up the time to help others for free, so i am forever grateful!

tradestate

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

You shall find much more information on how and how much centered TMA indicator recalculates

Happy trading

Reason: