Indicators with alerts/signal - page 571

secretcode:
Dear Coders

Is it possible to 'add verticals lines' in attached indicator 'when signal change' as shown in picture !

Thanks

Hello Secretcode, try these out.

mrtools:
Hello Secretcode, try these out.

Many Thanks Mrtools for your efforts

Best Regards,

secretcode

.Hello, could you put this indicator histogram, leaving arrows, chart in price, every time it changes color. thank you very much. and alarm

Files:

inver61:
.Hello, could you put this indicator histogram, leaving arrows, chart in price, every time it changes color. thank you very much. and alarm

inver61

Would you mind clarifying your post (I am afraid it is very dificult to understand what are you asking). This is a thread dedicated to indicators with alert. Are alerts on that indicator what you are looking for?

mladen:
inver61 Would you mind clarifying your post (I am afraid it is very dificult to understand what are you asking). This is a thread dedicated to indicators with alert. Are alerts on that indicator what you are looking for?

I think that he/she is trying to say that he/she wants arrows in the main chart when the bars of the histogram change colours.

Hi all,

Can someone help me modify this indicator (already got modified in this forum several times ). The indicator is color stochastic.

What I would like to achieve is to make the arrow appear after the K% exit the OBOS area like in pic #1. Also, I need the sound alert to ring at the same time the arrow appear.

However, by default, the arrow is set to appear once the K% enter OBOS area like in pic #2.

Please help my case. Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:
Hi all,

Can someone help me modify this indicator (already got modified in this forum several times ). The indicator is color stochastic.

What I would like to achieve is to make the arrow appear after the K% exit the OBOS area like in pic #1. Also, I need the sound alert to ring at the same time the arrow appear.

However, by default, the arrow is set to appear once the K% enter OBOS area like in pic #2.

Please help my case. Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ,

Try out the version that is posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175297/page3

Please Mladen or Mrtools ...

Need an alert for this Indicator ....

Alert/pop up msg with an arrow on the chart for Buy and Sell. ...

Thanks a lot

Files:

rpasupathy:
Please Mladen or Mrtools ...

Need an alert for this Indicator ....

Alert/pop up msg with an arrow on the chart for Buy and Sell. ...

Thanks a lot

rpasupathy

Do you have an original code of that indicator?

The one you posted is a decompiled code

Sorry Mladen...

I don't have one .... Its from a different source ... Only have the ex4 file which may be of no use i think ...

Reason: