Elite indicators :) - page 931

timmyhanke:
I was looking in the lastest news in elite and advaced elite sections and found a indicator that ive acctually been looking for along time , i first saw it in a forex system that was sold for alot of money, i dont know if its the same but it looks similar .

the indicator i am looking for is the one in the middle '' not in the original chart'' just above the one last down.

i found it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

and the indicator that looked similar is on this page , if you want to look.

Paint Bar Forex | Professional Forex Systems

My qestion is the indicator still available ?

timmyhanke

As far as I see that is bb squeeze indicator (even though that is mrtools's picture, he has to confirm it)

Quite a few versions bb squeeze indicators were posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175337

mrtools:
Fxdream, added stoch/signal cross arrows and alerts to this one.

mrtools - Thanks, Works great!

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

would you add interpolate to the attached indicator

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download OnChart Stochastic 3 nmc alerts.mq4

timmyhanke:
I was looking in the lastest news in elite and advaced elite sections and found a indicator that ive acctually been looking for along time , i first saw it in a forex system that was sold for alot of money, i dont know if its the same but it looks similar .

the indicator i am looking for is the one in the middle '' not in the original chart'' just above the one last down.

i found it here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

and the indicator that looked similar is on this page , if you want to look.

Paint Bar Forex | Professional Forex Systems

My qestion is the indicator still available ?

Timmyhanke, not really sure which version exactly that was, but remember I was experimenting with SSA, so guessing it could be this one I'm posting. The dots on the zero line are the recalculating SSA the histogram is a linear regression using jurik. Also you need the SSA of price in your indicators folder for this to work and the libSSA dll file in your indicators/libraries folder.

talaate:
Dear Mladen & Mrtools

would you add interpolate to the attached indicator

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download OnChart Stochastic 3 nmc alerts.mq4

Talaat E, added interpolation.

mrtools:
Talaat E, added interpolation.

Thanks Mrtools

Hey guys, hope you're doing good ! well i'm a new member here ... I spent the day here reading your messages. I'm impressed with your work ( mrtools,laden), very nice programming skills. I'm wondering if you guys can suggest some recent indicators that you find helpful. Your help is much appreciated !! thanks guys ! have a good one.

Jaspersky:
Hey guys, hope you're doing good ! well i'm a new member here ... I spent the day here reading your messages. I'm impressed with your work ( mrtools,laden), very nice programming skills. I'm wondering if you guys can suggest some recent indicators that you find helpful. Your help is much appreciated !! thanks guys ! have a good one.

Hi Jaspersky, welcome here, as far as some recent indicators that I find helpful would say to take your time and test different ones to find what your prefer.

ps) to me this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general very good

Thank you mrtools for your fast reply, I agree it's a good one., I've tried it, it works very good ... other preferences ( what about your favorite one ? lol ) Thanks again man.

mrtools:
Timmyhanke, not really sure which version exactly that was, but remember I was experimenting with SSA, so guessing it could be this one I'm posting. The dots on the zero line are the recalculating SSA the histogram is a linear regression using jurik. Also you need the SSA of price in your indicators folder for this to work and the libSSA dll file in your indicators/libraries folder.

Thanks for finding the indicator , it looks awesome !

How does it alert ? Does it alert on zero line or does it alert when the dots in the middle changes colour ?

Because the dots in the middle looks really great , if it dosnt alert on the colour of the dots changes can you fix that ?

Thanks for your help !

Reason: