Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1046

Mr. Tools can you please add an alert to this 3 Bar swing indicator. It may repaint but it is very useful. Please add a sound alert to this indicator when an arrow pops up that also shows the currency and time the arrow is on

Files:

mladen:
kklkanna Do you happen to have the original source code of that indicator?

here is the mq4 version of that indicator but this source code version safe short . safe long box is not refreshing please fix

it will be good to have alert for price trading at safe sell / buy area and fresh sell / buy signal (candle close) - with entry target and sl

radar_signal1.mq4

Files:

Fibonacci level alarm

Hey coders (Mladen, Mrtools, or anyone) is it possible to have the Mt4 Fibonacci tool modified to have level alarms built in when hit by price?

ma_bbands

Hi mladen/mrtool,

Can you revise code to update at every bar,indy currently lags a couple bars.

ma_bbands_1.mq4

thanks

Files:

Thank You Mr.Tools!!!

kklkanna:
here is the mq4 version of that indicator but this source code version safe short . safe long box is not refreshing please fix

it will be good to have alert for price trading at safe sell / buy area and fresh sell / buy signal (candle close) - with entry target and sl

radar_signal1.mq4

Kklkanna, sorry, but that is a decompiled version.

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys add alert to this indi when arrow appears. thank you very much

3_bar_swing_v2_2.mq4
mrtools:
Johnjacob, it looks to me that the arrows will repaint in that indicator.
sharingan9:
Mr. Tools can you please add an alert to this 3 Bar swing indicator. It may repaint but it is very useful. Please add a sound alert to this indicator when an arrow pops up that also shows the currency and time the arrow is on

Guys maybe try this version, I think this is what the original was intended to be, the arrows appear when the 3 bar conditions are met(not the center bar) it"s close to the original, but there shouldn't be any chance of repaint, especially if you set alertsOnCurrent = false.

Thank You Mr.Tools!!!

Thank you very much mrtools.

Thank you very much mr tools. You are the best. When I start making serious money I swear I will donate $ to you for all the work that you and ,laden and everyone else at this forum is doing to help us for free. Thank you again so much.

Reason: