Indicators with alerts/signal - page 979

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Paul Atreides:
Thank you very much for your great work.

But there is a small mistake. The indicator now works as the trigger of his arrows alternate.But in the indicator RSI_channel often occurs 2 or more signals in one direction. This can be seen in the picture, some signals there are no arrows. Can you fix this ?

Thank you.

Paul Atreides, in the code there is this line trend = trend;, if you change it to trend = 0; instead, am pretty sure it will alert and show arrows on every signal, won't be on my regular computer till later this evening and will post a version that will alert and show arrows on every signal.

Albert Idrisov
Albert Idrisov  

Пожалуйста, уважаемые программисты, добавьте стрелку вниз на красную полосу и стрелку вверх на зеленый барwpr_candles.mq4

Gyazo - 0b9c7d7602eca18ce2be269e77225ff4.png

Files:
alignat
alignat  
mrtools:
Paul Atreides, in the code there is this line trend = trend;, if you change it to trend = 0; instead, am pretty sure it will alert and show arrows on every signal, won't be on my regular computer till later this evening and will post a version that will alert and show arrows on every signal.

Thank you for advise, mrtools,

I change line 151 to trend = 0; and indi to work as I wanted.

More pips for you !

costadelsol
costadelsol  

Hello Paul Atreides, what is your Configuration to appear perfectly as on your graph?

Thank you for your help

john jacob
john jacob  

hello mladen and mrtools,

you guys mind creating a rectangle tool indi that has a ray/extension tab box. like how the fib tool and the trenline tool that has the ray tab box when you check it itll extend the tool for you. really much appreciated . thank you in advance.

alignat
alignat  
costadelsol:
Hello Paul Atreides, what is your Configuration to appear perfectly as on your graph? Thank you for your help

This is medianrenko with box 10 pips.

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Hello mrtools please could you look at my request in post #9769? Thanks in advance

costadelsol
costadelsol  

Yes thank you, but for the indicator because it ' appears not as well

Files:
alignat
alignat  
costadelsol:
Yes thank you, but for the indicator because it ' appears not as well

You read the answers to your questions ??? I never wrote anything about simple Renko bars. I wrote about MEDIANRENKO10PIP. The difference you see yourself.

BWGwoude
BWGwoude  

Hi

Has anyone made on this Indicator wit Alerts/Signal an ARROW alert for the T S R Signal Line when color changes ? Please send me URL.

Bernard