Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 782

Please add the arrow ..

Rocktheedge:
Please add the arrow ..

Rocktheedge

That is a simple stochastic that is calculating the signal line wrong way (it will repaint in multi time frame mode not just the signal line (which would be normal for an attempt to have a signal line calculated that way) but will repaint stochastic too)

Updated multi pair MACD made new metatrader 4 compatible : multi_pair_macd_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

Maiden, how about this one for MTF,possible?

Files:

Hello everyone. Please help make the indicator MBFX Timing ---> mtf version. I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.

mbfx_timing.mq4

Files:

JonnyShow:
Hello everyone. Please help make the indicator MBFX Timing ---> mtf version. I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance. mbfx_timing.mq4

JonnyShow

Do you have the original source code (non-decompiled)? If yes, then post it and I am sure that with an original source code available someone will help you

Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help make an MTF of this your corridor indicator.

Thank you.

Okoli

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Please, could you help make an MTF of this your corridor indicator.

Thank you.

Okoli

Hello Okoli, added the mtf.

Hello mladen and newdigital;

This indicator is a non-recalculating one when applying on the same time frame of it's settings.

but if I'm on M15 chart and applied the H1 settings, it will repaint 4 bars.

Can this be solved by taking the H1 data directly from the H1 chart?

I've another histogram indicator with the same theme as this and didn't repaint 4 bars.

Files:

yayaria:
Hello mladen and newdigital;

This indicator is a non-recalculating one when applying on the same time frame of it's settings.

but if I'm on M15 chart and applied the H1 settings, it will repaint 4 bars.

Can this be solved by taking the H1 data directly from the H1 chart?

I've another histogram indicator with the same theme as this and didn't repaint 4 bars.

Hello Yayaria, not 100% percent sure, but on this version(not named Asctrend but the same) if you put ArrowsOnFirstBar = false you may get what your looking for, but not for sure, because what you are talking about is normal behavior for mtf indicators.

Reason: