Indicators with alerts/signal - page 974

Hi.

Im looking for an original bollinger band indicator with alerts when price break either upper or lower bands.

Im not looking for any modified band like better bollinger bands or something else that is not original bollinger bands.

Thanks

NWFstudent:
Hi.

Im looking for an original bollinger band indicator with alerts when price break either upper or lower bands.

Im not looking for any modified band like better bollinger bands or something else that is not original bollinger bands.

Thanks

Try out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Bollinger_bands_mtf+2alerts.mq4

Thanks mladen, but it doesent work with latest mt4 build, at least it has a grey cornor in my indicator list and wont load.

I have this from TSD forum, but not exactly what i am looking for, it is close but it isnt original bands.

Thanks

bollinger_bands_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4bollinger_bands_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4

NWFstudent:
Thanks mladen, but it doesent work with latest mt4 build, at least it has a grey cornor in my indicator list and wont load.

I have this from TSD forum, but not exactly what i am looking for, it is close but it isnt original bands.

Thanks

bollinger_bands_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4bollinger_bands_mtfalertsarrows_nmc.mq4

NWFstudent

Set the BandsMaMode to 0 (SMA) and it will be exactly the same as the built in bollinger bands

mladen:
NWFstudent Set the BandsMaMode to 0 (SMA) and it will be exactly the same as the built in bollinger bands

Thanks for making trading easier to control. Works like a charm

but why are the bands square like if choosing an higher timeframe and not smooth curves?

If i am applying the built in band and change the period to match the desired timeframe i get smooth curves. Can this be fixed in the settings also?

For references, the blue BB is indicator posted here with timeframe 240 in 1 hour chart while the white one is built in Bands with period 80 (20*4) which make it 4hr bands in 1 hr chart.

Thanks

Files:
bbs.jpg  192 kb

NWFstudent:
Thanks for making trading easier to control. Works like a charm

but why are the bands square like if choosing an higher timeframe and not smooth curves?

If i am applying the built in band and change the period to match the desired timeframe i get smooth curves. Can this be fixed in the settings also?

For references, the blue BB is indicator posted here with timeframe 240 in 1 hour chart while the white one is built in Bands with period 80 (20*4) which make it 4hr bands in 1 hr chart.

Thanks

MWFstudent, not sure if i'll be much help here but the way I understand the mtf is for example if using the bands on a one hour chart, and say you are using bands period = 20 and set the mtf to H4 or 240, you are still looking at a 20 period band but on a 4 hour chart, that is why the difference.

mrtools:
MWFstudent, not sure if i'll be much help here but the way I understand the mtf is for example if using the bands on a one hour chart, and say you are using bands period = 20 and set the mtf to H4 or 240, you are still looking at a 20 period band but on a 4 hour chart, that is why the difference.

Thanks I didnt relaize band length was equal to period on the standard bands.

This indicator will do wonders for me now.

Dear mrTools, Mladen,

is it possible, add sound- and popup alert to arrows by this indicator on 0 and 1 bar separately, please.

Thanks in advance

Paul Atreides:
Dear mrTools, Mladen,

is it possible, add sound- and popup alert to arrows by this indicator on 0 and 1 bar separately, please.

Thanks in advance

Hello Paul Atreides, added the alerts on zero cross which is the same as when the arrows appear.

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here, I have a small request to the programmers, can you add arrows to these two indicators? when the arrow changes color indicators. Many thanks in advance and sorry for my English, I translate through translator)

Reason: