New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 24

Mladen

I’m not a programmer but I can cut and paste pretty good. Got the script working!! It sets up the 5M for Renko backtesting. Attached!

I have another problem that is a repeat of an old problem. The EA ends up in back testing with the old 5000 lines on screen at the end of testing. I been able to avoid this problem up to and including BUILD 509. Can you take a look, I’ve swapped the time items all over but no dice. It compile’s with no trouble.

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

I’m not a programmer but I can cut and paste pretty good. Got the script working!! It sets up the 5M for Renko backtesting. Attached!

I have another problem that is a repeat of an old problem. The EA ends up in back testing with the old 5000 lines on screen at the end of testing. I been able to avoid this problem up to and including BUILD 509. Can you take a look, I’ve swapped the time items all over but no dice. It compile’s with no trouble.

Thanks

Ray

Ray

I am not sure that I understand the question

If you are testing in a visual mode than there is a problem of number of bars that are taken into account when using mtf mode, but in a regular test there should be no problem (at least that was the case in build 509 and previous builds)

gtudor:

Again, can you please with these indicators for MT4 build 604 ?

Thanks very much !

Here is this one. AutoPivotIndicator_ver5 does not need to be changed at all (it will work as is on a new builds of metatrader 4 too - just compile it)

Files:

alvinkon:
Hi all,

Is there any good indicator (MTF MA with cross alert) same as attached which compatible with the new metatrader?

Thank you.

alvinkon

Here you go. Have a nice weekend

traderduke:
Mladen

Thanks

Ray

mladen

The strat trades in the tester but at the end it puts these lines on the chart-see attached???

If you run the EA in the tester you will see the problem, I think??

thanks

Ray

PS:What do you think about the structure of the script that now makes 5M offline charts that are accepted by the Strategy tester.??

traderduke:
mladen

The strat trades in the tester but at the end it puts these lines on the chart-see attached???

If you run the EA in the tester you will see the problem, I think??

thanks

Ray

PS:What do you think about the structure of the script that now makes 5M offline charts that are accepted by the Strategy tester.??

Ray

At a moment it is simply impossible to tell what is going on with tester in that case. Some other problems with the tester have been reported and we do not have a reference point : is it a problem with the code or (much more probable) problem with these new builds of metatrader 4

Untill we have reasonably stable and bug free version (that will prove itself over some longer period of time) I am afraid that we are going to find ourselves in a head scratching situations a lot of times

Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Kindly help me fix this SF Channel Indicator to work with the new metatrader Platform.

Even when it appears on my indicators' list, it does not show on chart when attached.

Thank you so much.

okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Kindly help me fix this SF Channel Indicator to work with the new metatrader Platform.

Even when it appears on my indicators' list, it does not show on chart when attached.

Thank you so much.

okoli

It needs "#(SF_TREND_LINES)" indicator too in order to work

It does not need any code changes (it is compatible with new metatrader 4)

mladen:
okoli

It needs "#(SF_TREND_LINES)" indicator too in order to work

It does not need any code changes (it is compatible with new metatrader 4)

Thank you again for yet another swift response. I appreciate.

Let me attach the SF Trendline as you directed.

Thank you a million times.

Okoli

okoli:
Thank you again for yet another swift response. I appreciate.

Let me attach the SF Trendline as you directed.

Thank you a million times.

Okoli

Did you find that indicator? The SF channel does not work without it

Reason: