Indicators with alerts/signal - page 972

lapigna
lapigna  
mrtools:
Hi Lapigna, coded it a little differently to get the alerts and lines, but it seems the same as the other, results wise.

Hi, I will test it today. Thanks anyway also for the fast reply.

ayan2030
ayan2030  

dear mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert without doing any modification to the indicator. Just pop up alert?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
clon_tron:
dear mladen/mrtools can you please add an alert without doing any modification to the indicator. Just pop up alert?

clon_tron

That indicator repaints up to 3 bars back. The way it is placing those arrows, in a majority of cases the alert would be too late (it would lead to a loss)

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron That indicator repaints up to 3 bars back. The way it is placing those arrows, in a majority of cases the alert would be too late (it would lead to a loss)

Thanks for your reply mladen! I know that it repaints. It's better for me to test it with another indicator. Have some idea. Anyway can you please add alert?

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron That indicator repaints up to 3 bars back. The way it is placing those arrows, in a majority of cases the alert would be too late (it would lead to a loss)

mladen please, need it very much!

aliloo
aliloo  
clon_tron:
Thanks for your reply mladen! I know that it repaints. It's better for me to test it with another indicator. Have some idea. Anyway can you please add alert?

hi

what is your idea ?

please share your idea & strategy

thanks

talaate
talaate  

Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtool

would you please add usual alert to this indicator and also please convert it to MTF

thanks

Talaat E

Files:
sadasd32cxv
sadasd32cxv  

Someone can add an alert to the indicator when it comes to 1 or -1

Trend direction & force index~

Trend direction & force index~.zip

This is the download

Thank you very much

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sadasd32cxv:
Someone can add an alert to the indicator when it comes to 1 or -1

Trend direction & force index~

Trend direction & force index~.zip

This is the download

Thank you very much

Interesting to see my own indicator decompiled In any case : one version with alerts was posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

William Snyder
William Snyder  
talaate:
Dear Mladen

Dear Mrtool

would you please add usual alert to this indicator and also please convert it to MTF

thanks

Talaat E

Talaat E, from what I can tell that indicator needs to be completely recoded, for alerts and mtf to work correctly.