Indicators with alerts/signal - page 943

mladen:
pawanrao There is nothing to be changed in the code that would make it work differently. You need a different "neurotrend.net" file (which is obviously provided by the author of the indi

What I was trying to tell is the following : whoever made that net file was probably using one symbol for optimization. Without knowing exactly how the data for the "neurotrend.net"file was generated, there is no way to do that same optimization using other signals too

Hi guys,

Could one of you kind gentlemen take a peek at the code of this indi and see if it is possible and not too much hassle to add 0 cross up/down popup alert (and possibly arrows on main chart?)!?

dt_zz_impuls_slope.mq4

Many Thanks in advance & Kind regards

Files:

EZMehrtens:
Hi guys,

Could one of you kind gentlemen take a peek at the code of this indi and see if it is possible and not too much hassle to add 0 cross up/down popup alert (and possibly arrows on main chart?)!?

dt_zz_impuls_slope.mq4

Many Thanks in advance & Kind regards

EZMehrtens

Version with alerts : dt_zz_impuls_slope_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: you will find out that this version differs. The difference is that this version is calculating the current bar too while the original version did not do that

mladen:
EZMehrtens

Version with alerts : dt_zz_impuls_slope_amp_alerts.mq4

PS: you will find out that this version differs. The difference is that this version is calculating the current bar too while the original version did not do that

Fantastic

Thank you very much mladen ..... and with an added "bonus" too Makes my life so much easier!!

Kindest regards

mrtools:
Cesande, from what I can tell the indicator would need a complete rebuild.

Sent a PM asking for additional details.

cesande:
Sent a PM asking for additional details.

hi, cesande

Be careful with it (that was only a suggestion): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177862/page23

working successfully with repainting indicators involves understanding of when those (repainting) indicators will not repaint...under what market conditions...

Anyway:
hi, cesande Be careful with it (that was only a suggestion): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177862/page23

can anybody kindly add cross alert [arrow] to this TDI from Synergy Method.I found one out there but it only alert if green line above/below 50.i need it to show alert doesn't matter where the cross happen

if there is already one,please show me the link

thank you

Files:

purevenom:
can anybody kindly add cross alert [arrow] to this TDI from Synergy Method.I found one out there but it only alert if green line above/below 50.i need it to show alert doesn't matter where the cross happen

if there is already one,please show me the link

thank you

Purevenom, have this version, that alerts whenever the cross happens.

Pava:
working successfully with repainting indicators involves understanding of when those (repainting) indicators will not repaint...under what market conditions...

Pava

There are no real life conditions in which a non-causal indicator will not change values. Only one condition could reach that result (non-repainting, non-recalculating) and that would be if the price was a constant value - and that is impossible

Reason: