From theory to practice - page 347

Renat Akhtyamov:
both dead-end

Any specific suggestions? What exactly should be done? Not asking for details).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Any specific suggestions? What exactly should be done? I'm not asking for details).

I wrote above with what and how - do MYTH on the forex chart, that's a start

find out there is no difference between the markets

Renat Akhtyamov:

I wrote above with what and how - do MYH on a forex chart, that's a start

Thereby you will find out that there is no difference between the markets

Well, the charts are the same, or almost the same. What's the difference, where to make them? A price chart is a chart. I already know that there is no difference.

Only Forex is not a market, but forward contracts between you and brokerage companies.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, the graphs are the same. What's the difference, where to make it? A price chart is still a chart. I already know there is not much difference.

i know that there is no difference. then the last one, how do i get the same result in forex?

I do not know what to do with it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

then one last thing - how do you get the same result with the TS in forex?

If it doesn't work, it's not a grail.

A grail is made for a specific "market" and for a specific instrument. Each has its own peculiarities, they are relatively long term.

Well, I just do not need to make a Grail for Sber on Forex. What is the purpose of this action?

SZS Say, a Grail on the RTS Index - it will be a different system, even on the same basis.

Alexander, where is the promised report for the end of April?

Same place as the post-New Year's Eve trade. Rode away on a 'red-soled' shoe.

"stupid" , "children", etc. And you run away like an offended child. Not serious as a physicist. The only topic for which I came to the forum.

Alexander will surely return. But only with the Grail. The one that everyone is looking for and can't find...

Olga Shelemey:
Alexander will surely return. But only with the Grail. The one that everyone is looking for and can't find...

You've waited long enough.

Kick him under the seat.

But I wouldn't be so sure about "no one"...

Reason: