Indicators with alerts/signal - page 922

Without fx 2 days, weekend... Boring...

mrtools:
Angy, your welcome, but Mladen did the hard work of making the code much simpler to work with.

Mladen, thanks for doing work I will never be able to really understand, I've tried, it's not my language

mrtools:
Pippo Inzaghi, added the lines and alerts.

thank you for your awesome work Mr Tools

Mr Tools / Mladen would you please add arrows and alerts to this indicator.

smswingman_vorticity.mq4

Thank you

Files:

Mrtools/mladen please could you make this indicator to have option of alert on current candle or closed candle? Thanks in advance

Files:

samuelkanu:
Mrtools/mladen please could you make this indicator to have option of alert on current candle or closed candle? Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

Try it out : ma2_signal_ver2.01.mq4

Files:

Please find indicator that alert + popup + Arrow when price cross EMA 200 from up or down.

Regards

mhd5000:
Please find indicator that alert + popup + Arrow when price cross EMA 200 from up or down. Regards

mhd5000

Find any 2 moving averages cross indicator, set the period of one to 1 and set the period of the second to 200 and it will be exactly the same as when price crosses the moving average (moving average with period 1 is always resulting in simple price)

mladen:
samuelkanu Try it out : ma2_signal_ver2.01.mq4

Hello mladen it still alerts on closed candle even when the alert is set to alertoncurrent = true. Will like to alert on the crossing on current candle. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Hello mladen it still alerts on closed candle even when the alert is set to alertoncurrent = true. Will like to alert on the crossing on current candle. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

That indicator seem to have quite a few coding issues in it (among others, it is checking last 3 bars for cross and is showing the cross arrow only on a closed bar, never on an opened bar)

Better to use some correctly coded ma cross indicator (there is a lot of correct ma cross indicators)

Reason: