Repainting indicators - page 14

hussain7860:
I am not sure if it re-paints. However, an alert is given before it paints anything on the chart.

Alert is almost quite accurate, if trade goes into loss, then a reversal alert is given.

A reversal alert may also be given when in profit and price is about to reverse.

The EA should be constantly opening trades based on alerts.

I think this profitable long term, with bigger profits than losses, even though there may be more losses than profit (however losses will be small).

It is a very simple EA request. Once made, we could add more features, i.e. Martingale reversal strategy, trailing stop loss, MM etc.

The indicator is actually a Ma cross, here's one Ea. based on Ma cross with some filters built in, there are a lot of other Ea's here using Ma cross.

Yepp, repaint !

Is this EA profitable?

It looks like indicator gives signal when arrow appears on a bar which is already finished. This indicator works very slow on backtesting (probably because it prints alerts every tick?).

Here is EA for your strategy. If you need to turn off stop loss and take profit, then set EA inputs "TakeProfit" and "StopLoss" to 0. However if you turn off stop loss you need to set EA input "Lot" to static position size in lots, because maximum risk is unknown without a stop loss. If you use stop loss, then set Lot to 0 and automatic money management will be used. Position size will be calculated for the maximum percent you want to risk on one trade. This maximum risk percentage can be set in "RiskAccountPct" input.

If it's not a secret, which currency pair and timeframe do you use for this strategy?

Files:
iinwm_ea.ex4  61 kb

Strategy tester`

Its taking ages to backtest.

I am hopefully looking to run it on EURUSD 15 Min.

Alerts

The strategy tester is generating alerts 10 times a minute. This is not the case in live trading.

I will forward test in demo on Monday.

Hi

Whether indicator is that do not repaint?

thanks

dump it

get another one that don't repaint

with what new digital said, if the INPUTS got a choice of -- on close MA

i.e. ZERO , if there is choice from - 0 - to - 6-

if you cannot use it for trading

first take a look at the cycle period -- too short?

or as long as NOW -- quite textbook case

and have any one think about MM in a mostly steady market

i.e. find a strategy and MM , that you won't lost easily in current market scenario -- could be more important than finding indicator

as we could use historical data to prove and use a strategy + MM

ndicator repaints, and repaints horribly!

Indicator repaints, and repaints horribly!

Hello,

Can anyone fix this indicator? He repaints, and repaints horribly!

Could you please take a look at it and fix it if possible, so that it does not repaint.I'm using him on 5M chart!

Thanks

Files:

can anyone make SuperSignals not repaint?

fxbs:
'cause coders also have sence of humor

anyway, 4 holly grail you better use Super Signals

p.s. Trend.mq4 (3.2 KB, - are you sure? on tester - ok, but we'll see on real time (or you just 2 lasy and want somebody 2 check it 4 you?
Reason: