Indicators with alerts/signal - page 865

mladen:
Some users already reported that sound alerts are not working even in build 670. It seems that same builds from different brokers are working differently in some cases. Also, check if you have the sounds at your metatrader folder at all (I saw a case when sound folder after clean install was not there at all). Go to file->Open data folder and check if you have sound folder and sounds file there at all

Thanks for your info, Mladen. I have not had any problems using indicators with sound alerts in build 670, but I did go to File -> Open Data Folder and surprisingly I did not see a sound folder anywhere in there. However, when I checked the folder where I have MT4 installed, there is a sound folder there. Do I need to copy and paste this folder to the Data Folder?

Pippo Inzaghi:
Thanks for your info, Mladen. I have not had any problems using indicators with sound alerts in build 670, but I did go to File -> Open Data Folder and surprisingly I did not see a sound folder anywhere in there. However, when I checked the folder where I have MT4 installed, there is a sound folder there. Do I need to copy and paste this folder to the Data Folder?

Yes, it must be there

And the unpack the following sounds there : sounds.zip

Files:
sounds.zip  112 kb

Jaquanburton:
I was thinking about possibly coding a "bounce" ass if a high or low is above or below a resistance or support line, but the close isn't. Is something like that codeable, or..no?

????????????????

Jaquanburton:
????????????????

Don't know, maybe post a support and resistance indicator you want the alerts done to and will see if it can be done.

talaate:
Hj Great Mladen:Last request of this week ,which is almost gone make alerts for this indicator, I am using H4 of it as trending indicator, what is your opinion about that?thanks

talaate

Any time frame longer than 30 minutes tend to be trending time frame. Best is daily (at least that is my opinion) but you have to have a large account to trade daily chart

Thanks Mladen your advice.Happy week end

Dear Coder...

Can someone put alert+popup to this indicator

I need alert+popup after the red and limegreen histo, closing

Thank you.

Best regards

Files:

thunderstorms:
Dear Coder...

Can someone put alert+popup to this indicator

I need alert+popup after the red and limegreen histo, closing

Thank you.

Best regards

On each occasion when the color is changed (red and green) or only when the first time happens?

mladen:
On each occasion when the color is changed (red and green) or only when the first time happens?

Hello mladen..

I need alert+popup when the color is changed (red and green)

is that possible to do that?

thunderstorms:
Hello mladen..

I need alert+popup when the color is changed (red and green)

is that possible to do that?

Hi Thunderstorms, added the alerts, seem to be working as you requested.

Reason: