Indicators with alerts/signal - page 847

mladen:
That is cycle identifier. Better that you don't use it in signaling mode since it repaints like a trooper

Been seeing that. Any suggestions for an alternative similar indicator that doesn't have the repaint issues (or at least not as bad as this one)?

What I was initially looking for is a spike bar indicator / exhaustion bar.

I found a few here but none of them worked for me (attached but nothing showed up).

Thoughts?

Hi Mr Mladen/Mr Tools,

Can you please make a histogram version of this Indicator .. Eyes are aching seeing the color change for scalping...

Want a Green/Red histogram with alerts for this Indicator ...

Thanks a lot.

rpasupathy:
Hi Mr Mladen/Mr Tools,

Can you please make a histogram version of this Indicator .. Eyes are aching seeing the color change for scalping...

Want a Green/Red histogram with alerts for this Indicator ...

Thanks a lot.

rpasupathy

Here is a histogram version (alerts already existed in it) : ewo_5_35_colors_alerts_histo.mq4

Good afternoon staff

I wish you could help me in a situation here please. I have this indicator "zigZagLuck" which is attached and I wonder if I can add an audible alert as he draws a line and now has an alert by email too. I apologize if it's too much to ask.

Big hug for everyone

Files:
zigzagluck.ex4  10 kb

bbci_v2.ex4bbci_v2.mq4

hi, mr mladen could you pls help to chk and correct the indi, it is not stable with metatrader 4 ver4 build 670, the problem is it need to refresh while everytime when open metatrader...by the way if you can help to add in alert and email is much appreciated....thank you sir...

Files:
bbci_v2.ex4  23 kb
bbci_v2.mq4  10 kb

playnet:
bbci_v2.ex4bbci_v2.mq4 hi, mr mladen could you pls help to chk and correct the indi, it is not stable with metatrader 4 ver4 build 670, the problem is it need to refresh while everytime when open metatrader...by the way if you can help to add in alert and email is much appreciated....thank you sir...

playnet

That indicator will always repaint. It is very similar to cycle identifier and even Roy Kelly that "discovered" cycle identifier told that it repaints

Hi Mr mladen/Mr tools or everyone,

Could you help me please, to decompile this indicator to mq4 first and add the arrow & alert when line cross or vice versa.

Basicly the indicator is no repaint, so i hope the arrow appears when the open bars.

Thanks,

Regards

Files:
mnl.ex4  3 kb

ramath7x:
Hi Mr mladen/Mr tools or everyone,

Could you help me please, to decompile this indicator to mq4 first and add the arrow & alert when line cross or vice versa.

Basicly the indicator is no repaint, so i hope the arrow appears when the open bars.

Thanks,

Regards

Sorry

You are asking a wrong men to decompile something

Happy trading

mladen:
Sorry

You are asking a wrong men to decompile something

Happy trading

Sorry i forgot it hidden on my folders,

Would you help me please to add arrow and alerts to this indicator please

Condition : Cross line vice versa and when the open bars