Indicators with alerts/signal - page 837

vavrey:
Oh! Duh! I see them now - all I had to do was enlarge the window.

Mladen, please bear with me here …. I have now worked with the alerts appearing in the Terminal window and have found that it is not as convenient as simply looking at the alert box that pops up on the chart. The need to enlarge the Terminal window to see the alerts "consumes" at least 6 lines to be of any use when monitoring only 5 currency pairs and thus the chart window size is lessened in area by the same amount of space. I still get the pop up alert window as well. So my reasoning in post #8363 is still valid in that it would be much much easier to view the alert box ONLY - with all the alerts with all the currency pairs shown on a full chart screen - rather than squint at a smaller chart screen with alerts shown at the bottom as well as being bombarded with data in the pop-up alert box - somewhat overwhelming.

Now I appreciate that it may take a lot of coding work to add the currency pair symbol as requested in my post # 8358 (clarified in #8360) and if so, it may be unreasonable for me to ask such work to be done by your good selves. If so, please let me know and I may have it outsourced. I appreciate that you do not charge anything for all the good work that you do and that is greatly appreciated. I have been lurking on this forum for some months now and have gained many great tips and ideas.

Please. Add an alert to this indicator - this is Not a normal cycleidentifire - it is much more better and do not repaint. Fellows who knows mql - it's just a 5 min of your time. Please

Files:
cyclebar.mq4  8 kb

profitmonitor:
Please. Add an alert to this indicator - this is Not a normal cycleidentifire - it is much more better and do not repaint. Fellows who knows mql - it's just a 5 min of your time. Please

Dear Profitmonitor,

Mr. Tools added alert to an indicator he said does the same thing with your attached indicator.

It was confirmed that the indicator repaints. Please, how and which timeframe do you use the indicator to conclude that it does not repaint.

I am of the conviction that Mr. Tools or Mr. Mladen will help to add the alert as you requested if the indicator is not repainting the past and also different from the one posted by Mr. Tools.

They have been of GREAT help to all of us here.

Be patient with them.

Okoli

I put both on the graph - with the same parameters. They Are different. I hope you will attach it too and only after Then tell something. Have a good day.

profitmonitor:

Cycle bar example 1 :

Cycle bar after refresh :

As it can be seen, it repaints way back

all the best

Files:
cb_1.gif  34 kb
cb_2.gif  35 kb

did you check it through tester? ... i'm watching it for a week on live market on m1. it had not any repainting. even ones. .. really. and after refreshing too

profitmonitor:
did you check it through tester? ... i'm watching it for a week on live market on m1. it had not any repainting. even ones. .. really. and after refreshing too

Please take a look at those pictures

And I will repeat : it repaints (it can be seen from a "5 minutes" look at the code too).

Better Volume Update to alarm based on level cross

Hello,

Herby I have attached a really great volume indicator, I would need a programmer to add an alarm setting in which I could set the level which the volume bar needs to cross to send an alarm, sound, or emailbettervolume_1.5_new_with_alerts_and_color_ingoring.mq4

ichimoku_mtf_alerts_nmc_1.mq4

Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

You guys mind doing me a favor and add an alert to this indicator when the ichimoku is fully bullish or bearish. When price is above the kumo cloud, tenkan is above kinjun and chikou is above price vice versa when its bearish.. I was trying to turn all the alerts on buts it was to many alert .. You can remove the other alerts if you must but leave the chikou cross tenkan alert if possible. Sorry for burdening you guys .. I seen alot of ichimoku with alerts but none have the alert when the ichimoku is fully bullish or bearish.Thank you for everything ..

amsteronline:
Hello, Herby I have attached a really great volume indicator, I would need a programmer to add an alarm setting in which I could set the level which the volume bar needs to cross to send an alarm, sound, or emailbettervolume_1.5_new_with_alerts_and_color_ingoring.mq4

Amsteronline, Posted a version that maybe you can use here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177158/page21

Reason: