Pop Out To enter Lot Size

Hi,

I‌ would like to pass out my EA which is compiled to some friends however I would like to have a pop out box for them to key in their lot sizes for the EA.

A‌s I do not want them to know my EA, hence I would only allow them to key in their lot sizes when they run the EA on their own.

How do I code this so that I can have the EA compiled and have them still be able to key in the lot sizes via this pop out.

E‌dit: I would need this pop up box to work once i save this EA in DLL as well

Help greatly appreciated!

Just remove the "extern" or "input" from the top of the code and leave only the "extern/input" that

i‌n the line where the lot size is exist.

Osama Shaban:

Just remove the "extern" or "input" from the top of the code and leave only the "extern/input" that

i‌n the line where the lot size is exist.

Hi Osama,

C‌ould you kindly elaborate more on this? or better could you copy your codes over if you have any done already?

T‌hanks so much

Forum666666:

Hi Osama,

C‌ould you kindly elaborate more on this? or better could you copy your codes over if you have any done already?

T‌hanks so much

You may send me yours (privately if you like) to get it done the way you want.

Osama Shaban:

You may send me yours (privately if you like) to get it done the way you want.

Please don't do that.

If someone want to contact you privately he is free, asking for it as like an advertisement.‌

Alain Verleyen:

Please don't do that.

If someone want to contact you privately he is free, asking for it as like an advertisement.‌

Oh ... I didn't mean that at all. I have no any benefit in the whole story. I only trust my own work. 

S‌orry for inconvenience. 

1. Forum666666: How do I code this so that I can have the EA compiled and have them still be able to key in the lot sizes via this pop out.
    Add an extern or input variable for controlling the lot size. Users can then set what they want when they attach the EA.
    • You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
    • Account Balance * percent/100 = RISK = OrderLots * (|OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss| * DeltaPerLot + CommissionPerLot) (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD, and DeltaPerLot is usually around $10/pip but it takes account of the exchange rates of the pair vs. your account currency.)
    • Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerLot
    • You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
    • You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out

2. Osama Shaban:

Just remove the "extern" or "input" from the top of the code and leave only the "extern/input" that i‌n the line where the lot size is exist.

OP wants to do just the opposite. He doesn't want to hide the lot size.
Reason: