Indicators with alerts/signal - page 600

psetrendalert:
Sir is it possible to make an EA for this.

Sir, Please help me to make an EA base on the same parameters. Thanks

psetrendalert:
Sir, Please help me to make an EA base on the same parameters. Thanks

Psetrendalert, usually like to see some solid forward manual testing results before making an EA.

Hi Mrtools/Mladen,

Can you please make an alert and arrows on the chart when the blue and red line cross for Buy/Sell Arrow..

Thanks a lot

Files:
delta.mq4  3 kb

mrtools:
Hi Sgvg23, added the alerts and arrows, had to use a different version because of buffer limitation, but the results are the same.Also if you want the osma histo larger there is an osmaMultiplier, if you leave it as 1 it will be as normal, greater than 1 will make it larger.

Thank you very much!!! It's perfect! forex-tsd.com, mrtools, mladen you are the smartes guys in the worls ;-)

Mr.Tools,

Your hard work helping others is appreciated. I always try out your formulations.

Thanks

please help for add alert / pop-up message ... thanks ////////

Files:

rizkyd:
please help for add alert / pop-up message ... thanks ////////

rizkyd

That indicator uses future values of ADX

rpasupathy:
Hi Mrtools/Mladen,

Can you please make an alert and arrows on the chart when the blue and red line cross for Buy/Sell Arrow..

Thanks a lot

rpasupathy

Same thing with that indicator : it uses future values of moving averages and uses a current close for all the calculations which means that it will repaint on each and every restart, time frame change, or symbol change. See what would it look like if all those errors were corrected

Files:
delta_2.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
rizkyd That indicator uses future values of ADX

can we add alert for this ?.... thanks before

Thanks Mladen for taking your time and rectifying it ..

It is very bad when the repainting issue is resolved .... You are right the signals are bad ...

Thanks once again for your time ..

God Bless You ..

Reason: