Indicators with alerts/signal - page 485

I am requesting someone to please add sound and email alert to this indicator when buy sell arrow appears on the chart. This indicator generates very accurate signal. Its no repaint. Please attach modified indicator. It is very important to me.

Thank you in advance

Hi guys,

can you add symbols when text alert appear? when wall cross 23.6/76.4 level.

thanks in advance

ateciakfx:
I am requesting someone to please add sound and email alert to this indicator when buy sell arrow appears on the chart. This indicator generates very accurate signal. Its no repaint. Please attach modified indicator. It is very important to me. Thank you in advance

Even though that indicator is decompiled recognize the name Neuro Trade as an indicator that was fixed and posted here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

post#3663

That version was called perfect trend line (ptl),pretty sure its the same.

francoxxx:
Hi guys,

can you add symbols when text alert appear? when wall cross 23.6/76.4 level.

thanks in advance

Hello Francoxxx,

Added the symbols and added the wall cross 23.6/76.4 level.

mrtools:
Even though that indicator is decompiled recognize the name Neuro Trade as an indicator that was fixed and posted here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

post#3663

That version was called perfect trend line (ptl),pretty sure its the same.

You're absolutely right. Thank you very much

Cci with email alert

This is a rare one. It took time for me to find it. I wish I could give credit to the writer and/or the website I got it from, but I can't recall.

Anyhow. It is a CCI email alert. Unfortunately, for me it only works part of the time. The email doesn't always trigger. It's hard to say if the problem lies with the Indicator, Metatrader, or my email.

So, use it with the caveat that it might not email you. However, the visual/ audio alert seems to always work fine.cciwithalert.mq4

Files:

looks interesting

Hi,

I have been trying to find an indicator with alerts to tell me when the CCI goes over +100 and comes under -100. I can't find anything. Could somebody please design this indicator. Thank you.

Ron

packgreen49:
Hi,

I have been trying to find an indicator with alerts to tell me when the CCI goes over +100 and comes under -100. I can't find anything. Could somebody please design this indicator. Thank you.

Ron

Ron the one posted a couple posts above by looking in the code, looks like it does that, maybe try it out and any problems let us know will see if we can fix or make a new one.

Hi,

Oppps. I said that wrong. When CCI crosses below +100 and crosses above -100.

Ron

Reason: