William Snyder
William Snyder  
yoppy:
dear mrtools..

how to fix this error in my indicator

thank's you...

trix_mtf2.mq4

Hi Yoppy

Some bad news and good news. The bad news is that indicator is decompiled and not able to do anything with it, the good news is there is a version over here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187 post # 109, that you might like.

filipiris
filipiris  

I guys,

could someone please help me add a email alert to this indicator, the indicator only make a popup and sound!

Thanks very much in advance.uni_cross.mq4

Files:
joe blogs
joe blogs  

Hi, please can someone add alerts to this indi

and period adjustment

as the other (newer) UK trend that's in ex4, has period adjustment but does nt have working alerts,

any help gratefully appreciated

thanks alot

x-uk.trend.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

WR1

That is simply a 32 period EMA of close. I think that there are already moving averages indicators that have alerts on a slope change (AllAverages for example already has alerts on a slope change)

WR1:
Hi, please can someone add alerts to this indi

and period adjustment

as the other (newer) UK trend that's in ex4, has period adjustment but does nt have working alerts,

any help gratefully appreciated

thanks alot

x-uk.trend.mq4
joe blogs
joe blogs  

Thanks alot,

i'll have a look

joe blogs
joe blogs  

Hi, i seem to be going around in circles on this one

had a look at the Allaverages, but could nt get the alerts to work on that either and also was nt quite as good as the UK trend

i would be very grateful if someone could add the alerts and period, if possible please

thanks very much

x-uk.trend.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
WR1:
Hi, i seem to be going around in circles on this one

had a look at the Allaverages, but could nt get the alerts to work on that either and also was nt quite as good as the UK trend

i would be very grateful if someone could add the alerts and period, if possible please

thanks very much

x-uk.trend.mq4

Hi WR1,

Removed everything but kept the ma, added the nrp coloring,(left the size 14 width ), and added the alerts and like Mladen said it is just a 32 period Ema close, made that so you can change how you like. You will find the coloring a little different, in some cases, but my guess is the other version the coloring may have looked better than it really was.

Files:
joe blogs
joe blogs  

Hi Mr Tools,

thanks ever so much,

i have nt had chance to give it a good test, but it seems very good and alerts seem to be working great!

can't thank you enough really, as this ones been a right pain..

jomon davis
jomon davis  

Hi mr tools,mladan

Please add moving average period text on chart as attached image. on moving average indicator .

Thanks

Files:
fxsydney
fxsydney  

HI, i am after one indicator which could show open, high, low, close of previous London session.

Thank you