Indicators with alerts/signal - page 490

audfxtrader
audfxtrader  

Good Morning eyerybody,

i'm using CMO Indi from this posting and created by igorad.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175391

Can anybody add an arrow on chart when signalline crosses the signallevel.

f.e. draw an arrow up when the signalline crosses the upper level upwards and

an arrow down when it crosses the lower level downwards.

thanks in advance,

Dan

pavaka
pavaka  

Is it possible to place an arrow when green bar exceeds previous green bar in height, and similarly when red bar exceeds previous red bar in height, even when there is bars of different color in between?...thanks

Files:
a_2.jpg 246 kb
FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

^^^^^ Great Idea Pava I was thinking the same this indicator has helped improve my trading so much especially once mtf was added

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Pava

Here you go Assumed that on red part it should be when the bar is less then the previous

Pava:
Is it possible to place an arrow when green bar exceeds previous green bar in height, and similarly when red bar exceeds previous red bar in height, even when there is bars of different color in between?...thanks
Files:
vq.gif 34 kb
pavaka
pavaka  

thank you...but...from my observation...for some reason...red bars need to be higher...I know it is not logical and limit amount of trades...but:)

P.S.:...also I noticed some dots on the green bars appear even though they are lower than previous green bars?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Pava

If in a red block a bar is higher then the previous bar it becomes green bar. That is why I inverted it since there is a color change in that case too so you would never have arrows on red bars

Pava:
thank you...but...from my observation...for some reason...red bars need to be higher...I know it is not logical and limit amount of trades...but:)
FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

^^^^^ only thing is this indicator is not mtf frame with alerts can we get alerts in addition mladen

pavaka
pavaka  

ohhh...I get it...it's not exactly how it suppose to look...but it helps when those dots appear...so my attention will point to what is happening and to check if my rules are there...thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Alerts added, so it has alerts too (and it belongs to this thread now )

FxTrendsTrader:
^^^^^ only thing is this indicator is not mtf frame with alerts can we get alerts in addition mladen
topt
topt  

ALL stochastic alert

Hi guys;

Could somebody add an alert to this;

When 15m,30m and 4h are all above 80/ sell alert

When 15m,30m and 4h are all below 20/ buy alert

Thanks in advance

all_stochastic_v1.0.mq4all_stochastic_v1.0.ex4