Indicators with alerts/signal - page 490

samuelkanu:
Thank you WR1 for the heads up and thanks a lot mrtools for the correction. Am so delighted by your good works. Please add popup alert to this attached indicator

Samuelkanu,

The version you posted may have a problem with repainting and not updating too so found a version that was fixed built the wpr into it, and added partial overbought and oversold level control. In this version risk controls the period and the oversold level(levelOs-risk) and the overbought level(levelOb+risk), the settings now are exactly the same as the original in their placement on the chart, but a little different in the external parameters.

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, The version you posted may have a problem with repainting and not updating too so found a version that was fixed built the wpr into it, and added partial overbought and oversold level control. In this version risk controls the period and the oversold level(levelOs-risk) and the overbought level(levelOb+risk), the settings now are exactly the same as the original in their placement on the chart, but a little different in the external parameters.

Mrtools cant thank you enough for all your good works. I am really over joyed. you are blessed

Thank You Mladen

alert needed mrtools

plz add sound alert to the red/light green, when it cross.

thanks!

Files:

thank you,

mladen sir

you are the mastermind

cashgrade:
plz add sound alert to the red/light green, when it cross. thanks!

Its a decompiled file!!!

mrtools:
Its a decompiled file!!!

what about this one, same code not decompiled.

Files:

buyer vs seller indicator bvs_v3

bvs_v3.mq4hi mladen

i have this indicator downloaded sometime ago from forex tsd.

Kindly if possible add alert if the buyer/seller hit certain percentage ; let say >95% prompt alert.

Appreciated

Files:
bvs_v3.mq4  25 kb
bvs.jpg  149 kb

Pivot Oscillator

What a great indicator - you need to check the cross of the pivot (TF 60) with Median Renko Charts 30pips and the new T3 Stochastics (15,10,4,1.0)..

The only thing i'm missing would be an alert of the pivot line crossing (with arrows when possible) ..could someone please integrate this alert?

Thank you

_pivot_oscillator.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Cashgrade, Have this version already with alerts.

thanks mrtools!

Reason: