Indicators with alerts/signal - page 481

pavaka
pavaka  

what a nice indicator!...holy grail for higher timeframes

Arnold
Arnold  
gcgman:
Sorry Don,

I just saw Solar Wind and went all crazy. The indicator you posted is actually one that mladden posted as a non-repainting indicator. I am not very good at coding but, I am sure this would be a fairly simple one to add an alert.

Good luck,

gcg

yes, actually i visited the thread about 2 months back.

this one is the clean (non-repainting) version

mrtools:
Don, Kinda changed it around a bit for me to add the alerts but it still works the same.

you're the magic, mrtools! :)

in EUR/USD, this indi sucks so bad but if you try it on EUR/JPY it seemed to be working. put 32 as the period and then go down to m15... maybe you'll see something interesting.

jomon davis
jomon davis  
mrtools:
Jomonarikkat, Added the alerts,an arrow displacement, and text displacement, in the original the text displacement was always a little larger, so now the arrows and text you should be able to adjust to as close or as far as needed.

dear mrtools,

The alert which is added its continually alerting. can u make it alert one time only.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
jomonarikkat:
dear mrtools, The alert which is added its continually alerting. can u make it alert one time only.

Jomonarikkat,am aware of that and am working on it, its not an easy task being there's probably close to 10 or more different alert possibilities

jomon davis
jomon davis  
mrtools:
Jomonarikkat,am aware of that and am working on it, its not an easy task being there's probably close to 10 or more different alert possibilities

thanks buddy ....ur awsome..:)

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Definitely a great indicator for those with price action and candlestick language analysis it doesn't give too many false signals goes great on 4 hour charts one thing I noticed is when I tried to add it to my template with the other 5 to 6 charts it began to freeze my mt4 platform. Another issue that may need tweaking if not it will hold up to about two charts with no lag. Definitely a great tool looking forward for the finished version

Laszlo
Laszlo  

2candlestick_v1.1.ex4

jomonarikkat:
dear mrtools, The alert which is added its continually alerting. can u make it alert one time only.

Here you go.

BR,

Files:
yoppy
yoppy  

How to fix this....

dear mrtools..

how to fix this error in my indicator

thank's you...

trix_mtf2.mq4

Files:
tes.jpg 63 kb
trix_mtf2.mq4 17 kb
berland
berland  

Please Put alert

can someone put allert when price cross mid line (lime line) please......

pavaka
pavaka  

Kgb?.......