Harmonic Zigzags - page 50

Hi Folks, nen and the ZUP crew.

need to understand how to get the SUPPORT/RESISTANCE Beams using multiple ZUPs in my chart.

I am using ZUP 8.0 on vista with latest MT4.

Does this still work in version 8 ?

If not can Nen solve so it would work in next version of ZUP and MT4 as I recommend the higher timeframes turning points are very crictical. Many thks.

Or recomend any other ZigZag that I could use to show these beams as the market approaches them, say 100 pips away.

your post has a couple questions in it....

Perhaps u can post what u have already and let us see if we can improve on it.

Ok. I am using ZUP 8.2 right to identify the Gartley Patterns, option #11.

That is all I have, I have played with a few of the parameters to adjust line colours and display fib numbers and bar count, but thats all.

While going through this thread I noticed the in a previous version they had the Yearly, Monthly, Daily and Four Hour Beams displayed on the charts when price reacts at the confluence of these beams sometimes at others of just one beam.

This I notice happens regularly and so I feel that traders should be aware of this resistance/support points from the higher timeframes.

Hence my request to show me the parameters required to get the beams in ZUP 8.2 and MT4 build 221 or if nen could again include in next version of ZUP 8.2

Many thanks.

i'm very happy of this work !! my bad english is a lost for a better work with this system....but time is long.....

thanks for forex tsd and pucio & co....

Turning Points

How do I show TURNING POINTS from higher timeframes with ZUP 8.2 MT4 build 222 ? I need to see weekly, monthly and daily turning points. Pls explain. Thks

Turning Points - Monthly, Weekly, Daily, Beams - With any ZigZag

Hi Pucio,

I see u do this with ZUP 7.0+ but now we use MT4 build 222 and no broker supports 210 and below.

Do u know of any other ZigZag that can show Monthly, Weekly, Daily and 4 Hour High/Low like what u did in this post ? Pls post this info and template if possible.

and/or

I see the great work u do with Nen. Pls ask him to implement this good feature in ZUP 8.3 as we need, many many thanks for all the help and effort u guys have done with ZUP.

I look for your response.

OneJam

thanks good trading for all

Thank you for all I want know if there harmonic coruse in this site or other ?

Reaction Lines

nen, Pucio, and WRR

THANK YOU.

I have recently studied harmonics, I currently use the zup_82 and WRR's indicator with HA candles, its simple and extremely successful. Thank you guys, your work is truly appreciated, and has helped my family and I.

Where can I find more information on the reaction lines that are drawn once a formation has formed in zup82? The two yellow and red lines. Are they piitchforks, fibs, elliot? I have read every post here and haven't found the answer.

Dr. McD

nen, Вбольшое спасибо

Replay

It is similar to DeMark or Pitchfork. We called it Equilibrium when price breaks symmetry of market. There are more buyers or sellers, they already invested the money so price should go into up or down direction. Not always works and sometimes needs big stop loss. It works better together with Brice Gilmore pattern called "one to one pattern". There are better systems always.

Reason: