Indicators with alerts/signal - page 487

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

clon_tron

It is a repainting indicator (it will repaint up to 9 bars back) It is not a good idea to add alerts to repainting indicator (it will change signals all the time)

clon_tron:
Hi mrtools! Can you add a pop up alert to this indicator.
jomon davis
jomon davis  

hi mladan,

Can you make "De marker" indicator on chart. please help me,

Thanks

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron It is a repainting indicator (it will repaint up to 9 bars back) It is not a good idea to add alerts to repainting indicator (it will change signals all the time)

Ok, thanks mladen!

gtudor
gtudor  
clon_tron:
Ok, thanks mladen!

what settings you use, for example for 5 min and 15 min?

ateciakfx
ateciakfx  

I am requesting someone to please add sound and email alert to this indicator when buy sell arrow appears on the chart. This indicator generates very accurate signal. Its no repaint. Please attach modified indicator. It is very important to me.

Thank you in advance

francoxxx
francoxxx  

Hi guys,

can you add symbols when text alert appear? when wall cross 23.6/76.4 level.

thanks in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ateciakfx:
I am requesting someone to please add sound and email alert to this indicator when buy sell arrow appears on the chart. This indicator generates very accurate signal. Its no repaint. Please attach modified indicator. It is very important to me. Thank you in advance

Even though that indicator is decompiled recognize the name Neuro Trade as an indicator that was fixed and posted here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

post#3663

That version was called perfect trend line (ptl),pretty sure its the same.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
francoxxx:
Hi guys,

can you add symbols when text alert appear? when wall cross 23.6/76.4 level.

thanks in advance

Hello Francoxxx,

Added the symbols and added the wall cross 23.6/76.4 level.

ateciakfx
ateciakfx  
mrtools:
Even though that indicator is decompiled recognize the name Neuro Trade as an indicator that was fixed and posted here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

post#3663

That version was called perfect trend line (ptl),pretty sure its the same.

You're absolutely right. Thank you very much

efimortgage
efimortgage  

Cci with email alert

This is a rare one. It took time for me to find it. I wish I could give credit to the writer and/or the website I got it from, but I can't recall.

Anyhow. It is a CCI email alert. Unfortunately, for me it only works part of the time. The email doesn't always trigger. It's hard to say if the problem lies with the Indicator, Metatrader, or my email.

So, use it with the caveat that it might not email you. However, the visual/ audio alert seems to always work fine.cciwithalert.mq4

Files: