Indicators with alerts/signal - page 489

xsr
xsr  

Please add an alert to divergence petr

Alert appears and disappears when the line (yellow and red)

Files:
pavaka
pavaka  

Is it possible to place an alert, when SSA shoots over/under previous high/low?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Pava,

SSA recalculates, so you would have alerts "all over the place" (ssa can change all the calculated bars back if the NumComps is > 1 so all the previous values can be rendered useless) Better not to make alerts on a recalculating indicator

Pava:
Is it possible to place an alert, when SSA shoots over/under previous high/low?
pavaka
pavaka  

yep...got it...can imagine the horror of multiple non-stop alerts already:)

samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Mr tools or mladen please add alert with popup for this indicator for me

Files:
mindhero.mq4 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

samuelkanu

On a broker that does not have fixed spreads that indicator is a repainting indicator (it depends on the moment when you start it or change time frame : if the spread fro the symbol changes in the mean time it will repaint the whole history, and I mean from first to the the last bar) so I don't recommend that you use it in a signaling mode

samuelkanu:
Mr tools or mladen please add alert with popup for this indicator for me
samuelkanu
samuelkanu  

Thanks Mladen

mrkentet
mrkentet  

Parabolic Default Indicator Mt4

Hi Mr tools or mladen,

I am just using Parabolic default indicator on MT4 platform and I trade on EURUSD pair.

When I try to use M5 Tf it seem the indicator was repaint, please can you check if this repaint on Tf M5 ?

And please can you advice with any indicators that has seem concept with this default Parabolic and not repaint ?

Here I include Parabolic indicator from MT4 platform that I assume it was repaint on Tf M5.

This indicator very help on my trading system but unfortunately it seem repaint indicator.

Thank you

parabolic.mq4

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrkentet:
Hi Mr tools or mladen,

I am just using Parabolic default indicator on MT4 platform and I trade on EURUSD pair.

When I try to use M5 Tf it seem the indicator was repaint, please can you check if this repaint on Tf M5 ?

And please can you advice with any indicators that has seem concept with this default Parabolic and not repaint ?

Here I include Parabolic indicator from MT4 platform that I assume it was repaint on Tf M5.

This indicator very help on my trading system but unfortunately it seem repaint indicator.

Thank you

parabolic.mq4

Hi Mrkentet,

Might check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358

starting with post#69

mrkentet
mrkentet  
mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet,

Might check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177358

starting with post#69

Hi Mrtools,

Thank you for your advice and will take a look the post now.