Indicators with alerts/signal - page 483

mohamed
mohamed  

HI, i am locking after one indicator ( MA IN COLOR WITH APPLIED PRICE / include arrow and Alert when the indicator change line color )

Thank you

FxTrendsTrader
FxTrendsTrader  

Mladen or MrTools looking for email alert addition on close of candle

I am looking to add an email alert to this particular indicator with pair name and time frame when the email alert is sent. Also the current alert goes of in a pop up alert numerous times before the candle closes what I want to see if it is possible for it to only alert at the close of the candle on its current time frame. This way the email alerts won't send to much. So only alert on close on candle would help drastically if the email alert can be added . This indicator is great for pursuing pullbacks fading identifying tops and bottoms and jumping into the market on first reversal sign with buy stops and sell stops when the zig zag wave has been identified. Please help me this would be greatly appreciated. I've used and tested and traded this indicator for many months now and if these errors are corrected. This indicator is flawless when coupled with the right buy and sell indicator.

3_level_zz_semafor_tmv_alert.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mason13,

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178146

mason13:
HI, i am after one indicator which could show open, high, low, close of previous London session. Thank you
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mhd5000:
HI, i am locking after one indicator ( MA IN COLOR WITH APPLIED PRICE / include arrow and Alert when the indicator change line color ) Thank you

Hi Mhd5000,

This is your ma in color with arrows and alerts on color change.

Files:
joe blogs
joe blogs  

added the time frame to the alerts on the Mr Tools UKTrend1

hope Mr Tools does nt mind

and changed the line width...

Files:
mohd haffizie
mohd haffizie  

hello mrtools

can you add mtf?

thanks

mrtools:
Hi Mhd5000, This is your ma in color with arrows and alerts on color change.
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mohd haffizie:
hello mrtools

can you add mtf?

thanks

Hello Mohd Haffizie,

Added the mtf.

王永华
王永华  

Mrtools and Master Mladen, pls help me take a look of it: #3584

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Fire0520:
Mrtools and Master Mladen, pls help me take a look of it: #3584

Fire0520,

It's a commercial indicator that has been decompiled, doubt if you will get anyone to help.

王永华
王永华  
mrtools:
Fire0520, It's a commercial indicator that has been decompiled, doubt if you will get anyone to help.

Thanks all the same, I can't find anyone to help. I am a Chinese, So Mrtools, Do you know who can speak Chinese in this forum... Maybe I can find them.