Indicators with alerts/signal - page 469

hello mladen

can you add alert for this indi.

Thanks

high_low_v2.mq4

Files:

One Hour indicator BUY /SELL for commodities - with no reprint

Dear mrtools and MladenI'm a commodity trader from India for Crude and Base metals. Most of the indicators mentioned here for FOREX, works fine with me. But still can you pls suggest me a good 1 Hr based indicator -with no-reprint with altert; it will be a great help. Currently using "Golden Finger" and "Super Signals". I know none of the singls are indications of buy and sell, but still.......

Appriciate your reply ASAP.

Regards

Raj

Raj

A lot of indicators (almost all developed in "old days") were originally developed for stocks and commodities and not a single one of them repaints. Just remember that almost all those were originally developed for daily charts and I think that you should not have problems finding a suitable indicator for commodities ("super signals" comes in two flavors : one is actually CCI and the other is what was known some 20 years ago as atr (or volatility) stops indicator (actually trading strategy) originally introduced by Welles Wilder, so if you are using the "atr" version you are on a good path since Welles Wilder developed the system for stocks and commodities only not for forex)

RRAAJJ:
Dear mrtools and MladenI'm a commodity trader from India for Crude and Base metals. Most of the indicators mentioned here for FOREX, works fine with me. But still can you pls suggest me a good 1 Hr based indicator -with no-reprint with altert; it will be a great help. Currently using "Golden Finger" and "Super Signals". I know none of the singls are indications of buy and sell, but still.......

Appriciate your reply ASAP.

Regards

Raj

One Hour indicator BUY /SELL for commodities - with no reprint

Thanks Mladen, for the quick one.

Asking one more favour, can you pls post me the ATR version of indicator, I am not sure where to search for it.

thanks

Raj

mladen:
Raj A lot of indicators (almost all developed in "old days") were originally developed for stocks and commodities and not a single one of them repaints. Just remember that almost all those were originally developed for daily charts and I think that you should not have problems finding a suitable indicator for commodities ("super signals" comes in two flavors : one is actually CCI and the other is what was known some 20 years ago as atr (or volatility) stops indicator (actually trading strategy) originally introduced by Welles Wilder, so if you are using the "atr" version you are on a good path since Welles Wilder developed the system for stocks and commodities only not for forex)

Hi Mladen & Mrtools sir,

will you please look at my post 4694 ?

alpha24

Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Almost sure that you will find what you need there (you are basically looking for a 2 moving averages cross indicator and there are a lot with alerts already made and posted - on that thread as well as this one too).

alpha24:
Hi Mladen & Mrtools sir, will you please look at my post 4694 ?

mladen:
alpha24

Take a look at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Almost sure that you will find what you need there (you are basically looking for a 2 moving averages cross indicator and there are a lot with alerts already made and posted - on that thread as well as this one too).

Sir this is not two moving average crossover. this is series of average of moving averages i.e.MA3 is average of MA2, and MA1 is of MA2.

thnks

You are right

Will see if some is there already in the open

alpha24:
Sir this is not two moving average crossover. this is series of average of moving averages i.e.MA3 is average of MA2, and MA1 is of MA2. thnks

alpha24:
Sir this is not two moving average crossover. this is series of average of moving averages i.e.MA3 is average of MA2, and MA1 is of MA2. thnks

Alpha24 maybe try this one.

Files:

mrtools Sir,

Really it's beauty, this is exact what I want. Thank you very much, God bless you

Reason: