Championship all? :) - page 5

Mischek:

I got it) I just want to understand what they want to make it for traders.

I would like to understand what they want to make traders do. But so far there is no answer.)

The most amazing is that they tell us directly that we only work for brokers and developers.

How can we ignore the huge amount of upgrades, services like marketplace, signals, freelancing, large amount of multilingual documentation, development and constant stimulation of the community and so on?

The Championship after 6 years gave us the understanding that its reach and impact is insufficient with a large amount of expenses. And there are a lot of people willing to sponsor it. But apart from the sponsorship money the biggest expense is our employees, who have to spend months preparing, maintaining and running this competition.

We have consciously shifted our resources towards the development of really popular, permanent and scalable services of MQL5.community. Compared to the Championship, it has a hundred times greater effect.

Mischek:

.... i would like to understand what they want to make for traders

I want to understand, that the list of brokers working with MT5, which is positioned as a platform for trading in commodity and stock markets, and only then for Forex, is so short.

A trader needs to minimize costs and risks and to have the opportunity to work with all available instruments, not just Forex.

If you want to have a championship, it should not be for Forex, but for indices or commodities.

DMXX:

That's right. Fuck traders, fuck support with dealing. What is the main thing in trading? Programmers :))) The market has not supported them, but they have the possibility to trade on the forum, earn points and draw complex indicators in the tester. I agree, it's a market too. But it has only some indirect relation to trading

I must clarify: not "to hell with everyone", but: to all - when I'll get my hands on it, but now - according to the list. The list can easily be traced in the topic on changes in the builds.

Robes, as soon as eh4 is undecompiled, it will be possible (and there will be plenty) to run local autosystem championships on any bo-me decent hosts.

FAQ:
Robyaty, as soon as eh4 is non-decompilable, it will be possible (and there will be plenty of them) to run local autosystem championships on any bo-me decent hoster.

It is already weakly decompilable since build 500, as the security system has been completely changed.

After the migration to MQL5 engine and Market, the decompiler theme will die completely. For those who don't know - products from Market are compiled into 32/64 nativ (pure assembly, no way to decompile) at the time of purchase and encrypted for the buyer's hardware.

Mischek:

I got it) I just want to understand what they want to make it for traders.

I would like to understand what they want to make traders do. But so far there is no answer.)

1. We have to get the graphics right.

2. Add multicurrency indicators as standard.

Построение мультивалютного индикатора с применением множества промежуточных индикаторных буферов
Построение мультивалютного индикатора с применением множества промежуточных индикаторных буферов
  • Alexey Klenov
  • www.mql5.com
В последнее время возрос интерес к кластерному анализу рынка FOREX. MQL5 открывает новые возможности исследования закономерностей движения валютных пар. Важным преимуществом MQL5, по сравнению с MQL4, является возможность использования неограниченного количества индикаторных буферов. В данной статье описан пример построения мультивалютного индикатора.

Renat:

It is already weakly decompilable since build 500, as the security system has been completely changed.

After the migration to MQL5 engine and Market, the decompiler theme will die completely. Who do not know - products from the Market are compiled in 32/64 nativ (pure assembly, no way to decompile) at the time of purchase and encrypted for the buyer's hardware.

As soon as this possibility will be eliminated, similar contests will appear, and lots of them. (I prophesy, need to remember :)

ZS. Selling the idea for free : In the light of the concept of social trading, Metakvotes could organize a division that would deal exclusively with contests and championships. Organise it along the lines of F1 races.

Renat:

After the migration to MQL5 engine and Market, the decompiler theme will die completely. Who doesn't know - products from Market are compiled into 32/64 nativ (pure assembler, no way to decompile) at the time of purchase and encrypted for the buyer's hardware.

I think one clever person decompiled my owls, which was hidden by 509 build, no proof, maybe I was fooled?

FAQ:

It is understandable that it is weak. but if you try to organize such a contest, you will immediately receive accusations that the main purpose is to steal and dismantle the contest tips. once this possibility will be eliminated as such, then there will be similar contests, and a lot of them. (I prophesy, need to remember :)

ZS. Selling the idea for free : In the light of the concept of social trading, Metakvotes could organize a division that would deal exclusively with contests and championships. Organize it on the semblance of F1 races.

Oh it's not an easy job to organize a championship with a world name :(

F1 you say :), more like WCG

PS And Limalos automatically turns into NewVasuki :)

FAQ:

It is understandable that it is weak. but if you try to organize such a contest, you will immediately receive accusations that the main purpose is to steal and dismantle the contest tips. once this possibility is eliminated as such, then there will be similar contests, and many of them. (I prophesy, need to remember :)

ZS. Selling the idea for free : In the light of the concept of social trading, Metakvotes could organize a division that would deal exclusively with contests and championships. Organise it on the semblance of F1 races.

Unfortunately, they won't appear for economic reasons.

And we have many alternative ways of development.

Reason: