Indicators with alerts/signal - page 442

dansmol:
Very,very,very interesting and helpfull.

My deepest respects

Dan

Sorry Dan, I can't avoid the joke. Don't get upset.

No indicator will give you those signals. In my personal experience, indicators help to understand "Where you are" in a certain moment, but is a mistake to rely entirely in one to make your trading decisions.

The work of "Knowing your pair" is unavoidable and take endless hours watching your screen and analizing the information it gives. Finally, you can use indicators to confirm your analisis (matching them with your trading decisions) and not the opposite (using them to make your trading decisions). That`s why a trader can be very successful trading an indicator, and other trader will be ruined.

No free lunch, at least for me.

After endless hours trading and testing, I can barely trade two or three pairs.

That is for me. But you can find in this forum traders like ND that has his own trading style and can trade multiple pairs with great success. I am still breaking my head tryng to match his trades.

Regards,

Ruben

fxnewbie:
Sorry Dan, I can't avoid the joke. Don't get upset.

No indicator will give you those signals. In my personal experience, indicators help to understand "Where you are" in a certain moment, but is a mistake to rely entirely in one to make your trading decisions.

The work of "Knowing your pair" is unavoidable and take endless hours watching your screen and analizing the information it gives. Finally, you can use indicators to confirm your analisis (matching them with your trading decisions) and not the opposite (using them to make your trading decisions). That`s why a trader can be very successful trading an indicator, and other trader will be ruined.

No free lunch, at least for me.

After endless hours trading and testing, I can barely trade two or three pairs.

That is for me. But you can find in this forum traders like ND that has his own trading style and can trade multiple pairs with great success. I am still breaking my head tryng to match his trades.

Regards,

Ruben

Dear fxnewbie

Don't need to apologize.After I posted my reply ,I realy understud the spirit of

your post ,and I regreted my post.Of course I am not upset.

My respects

Dan

please don't get upset either

but try them all

all 20,000+ of them

(from my fairly limited experience / 3-4yrs) all the better trend indis nr enough seem to work the same

afterall what is it we need them for?

good signals in all the major trends

The Macd / OSMA is a good place to start - with maybe the Fisher Yurik above the others, but only to use as a reference to the signals you would like to see - then set up the others to the closest match

not many will be as good as the Fish or Winds for obvious explained reasons, but close enough, once tweaked and tested for a while (wks or months)

you can use any of the Histos and or Bars - there many on this site and on the net

ie search for Histos and trend bars of

OSMA

MACD

CCI

RSI

STOCHASTIC

HMA

MA

and general trend bars

etc etc

im not too sure about the more obscure indis yet though? - but variations of the above maybe ok

test as many as poss on strategy tester first, on the 4hr and in batchs, so to weed out the re-painters as soon as possible and go from there

GL

billybob164:
Thank you very much for your help. I will give it a try. Billybob

And Yes; you were correct, that is the same indicator except the one you forwarded actually works!!! Thanks again. Very much appreciated.

Billybob

hi mrtools

the alarm you add to my indicator get time from my windows how can change it , it get time from broker?

golestanfx2:
hi mrtools the alarm you add to my indicator get time from my windows how can change it , it get time from broker?

Hello Golestanfx2,

In the message part of the alert try changing TimeLocal() to TimeCurrent() that should do it for you.

RSIOMA three colors

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Added the color change,

Hi mrtools,

Sorry to keep bother you with asking to created an indicators because I am not really understand to make program code.

Perhaps you have in your collection RSIOMA with three colors ? Or perhaps you can created this indicator ?

It will help alot on suggest my visualisation and my psychology for the current trend.

Here I also included the image for this three colors RSIOMA but its built in another platform I guess ( not MT4 )

Thank you in advance for your help

Files:

mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Sorry to keep bother you with asking to created an indicators because I am not really understand to make program code.

Perhaps you have in your collection RSIOMA with three colors ? Or perhaps you can created this indicator ?

It will help alot on suggest my visualisation and my psychology for the current trend.

Here I also included the image for this three colors RSIOMA but its built in another platform I guess ( not MT4 )

Thank you in advance for your help

Hello Mrkentet,

Made this version looks similar.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Mrkentet, Made this version looks similar.

Hi mrtools,

Its super fantastic that you do for this forum !!!

Thank you very much for your fast on built this indicator for me.

Now I will also try to test the alert on this indicator.

Great Job Master !!!

mrtools:
Hello Golestanfx2, In the message part of the alert try changing TimeLocal() to TimeCurrent() that should do it for you.

God bless you man thanks again

Reason: