Indicators with alerts/signal - page 437

topt
topt  

Sure, that could work also but still the alert should be on color change, thanks

William Snyder
William Snyder  
topt:
Sure, that could work also but still the alert should be on color change, thanks

Here you go Tom

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

topt
topt  

Great work, thanks again

mrkentet
mrkentet  

MA Alert

mrtools:
Hi Cwu, Think this one got it.

Hi mrtools,

Can you please share indicator that will show alert and email when the price touch the Simple Moving Average ( touch from above and below )

I love your code on this Supertrend+MA_alert2. But fortunately my trading system will no need the CCI and I will need the MA alert only.

Can you please share only the MA alert ? It should draw the line on the chart like yours coding on this Supertrend+MA_alert2. And will be very help full if there is option to choose the MA method ( SMA, EMA, etc )

Your help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Can you please share indicator that will show alert and email when the price touch the Simple Moving Average ( touch from above and below )

I love your code on this Supertrend+MA_alert2. But fortunately my trading system will no need the CCI and I will need the MA alert only.

Can you please share only the MA alert ? It should draw the line on the chart like yours coding on this Supertrend+MA_alert2. And will be very help full if there is option to choose the MA method ( SMA, EMA, etc )

Your help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mrkentet,

Made the indicator didn't get to test the alerts but they should work.

Files:
traderwu
traderwu  

alert

Hi mrtools,

Thanks for helping out everyone here with alerts. I have another request and would like to add alerts and email whenever the histogram of this indicator changes color. It already has an alert when it is above/below zero, but no option for alert when it changes color. Thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cwu:
Hi mrtools, Thanks for helping out everyone here with alerts. I have another request and would like to add alerts and email whenever the histogram of this indicator changes color. It already has an alert when it is above/below zero, but no option for alert when it changes color. Thanks.

Hello Cwu,

Sorry not able to on that indicator, it is already using the maximum 8 buffers allowed in metatrader 4.

traderwu
traderwu  
mrtools:
Hello Cwu, Sorry not able to on that indicator, it is already using the maximum 8 buffers allowed in metatrader 4.

Hi mrtools,

Would you be able to change the alert to when the histogram changes colors instead of crossing 0? Thanks again.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
cwu:
Hi mrtools, Would you be able to change the alert to when the histogram changes colors instead of crossing 0? Thanks again.

Hi Cwu,

Try this one it is alerting on slope change as far as i can see.

traderwu
traderwu  
mrtools:
Hi Cwu, Try this one it is alerting on slope change as far as i can see.

Thanks mrtools.