Indicators with alerts/signal - page 441

William Snyder
William Snyder  
golestanfx2:
Hi everybody

i made an indicator(#MainTrend32) but i couldn't made an alarm for that

anybody could help me and make alarm for this indicator ?

alarm working this way

when color change(in the first bar) execute alarm, don't execute on each bar

by the way the indicator work whit another indicator called volty3 , i attached both of them

Hi Golestanfx,

Combined the 2 to make it stand alone, made it easier for mtf and the alerts.The alerts havent been tested officially yet, but they should work fine.Btw nice job on your indicator was just much easier for me to do it the way i did.

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Files:
golestanfx2
golestanfx2  

thanks mrtools

mrtools:
Hi Golestanfx, Combined the 2 to make it stand alone, made it easier for mtf and the alerts.The alerts havent been tested officially yet, but they should work fine.Btw nice job on your indicator was just much easier for me to do it the way i did.

Hi mrtools

thanks for your answring and taking your time for doing nice jub

alarm is ok and work on your indicator

But we have some problem

1 - the new indicator have different data whit my indicator

2 - is it possible make the alarm like my indicator mtf?

Files:
f.gif 13 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
golestanfx2:
Hi mrtools

thanks for your answring and taking your time for doing nice jub

alarm is ok and work on your indicator

But we have some problem

1 - the new indicator have different data whit my indicator

2 - is it possible make the alarm like my indicator mtf?

Here you go GoleStanfx,

Added the alerts to your version, seems there was differences in the volty you posted and the one i use, so still need Volty3 for this to work.

Files:
fxtrendstrader1
fxtrendstrader1  

Feedbacck on #maintrend

Indicator #maintrend was not working when I loaded it up to my platform any one else have this problem?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxtrendstrader1:
Indicator #maintrend was not working when I loaded it up to my platform any one else have this problem?

Hi Fxtrendstrader1,

You need Volty3(first post this page) in your indicators folder for it to work, this might be the problem.

fxtrendstrader1
fxtrendstrader1  

Got it to work but

Ok what what is the difference between volty dot and #maintrend now? volty dot is a combination of two indicator so is maintrend as well?

golestanfx2
golestanfx2  

w0o0o0owww

mrtools:
Here you go GoleStanfx, Added the alerts to your version, seems there was differences in the volty you posted and the one i use, so still need Volty3 for this to work.

you know i was so worried about this alarm and take my mind what can i do? but you solve that and make kind for me without knowing me ,thanks for your responsibility and your kind

i will message you in privet but i am newbie in this forum after 15 post i do that

mrkentet
mrkentet  

MA Alert and colors change

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Made the indicator didn't get to test the alerts but they should work.

Hi mrtools,

Previously you have creted MA with alert indicator for me. And I really thank you for your help.

But once again please can you help add colors change option to the indicator ?

So when the price touch the MA it would be able to send alert also would be able to change the colors line. i.e change to Red when its bearish and Green once its Bullish.

I need this colors change to help on suggest my psychology for the current trend.

I really appreciated for your help and your contribute to this forum.

Here I send the MA indicator you have created before

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Previously you have creted MA with alert indicator for me. And I really thank you for your help.

But once again please can you help add colors change option to the indicator ?

So when the price touch the MA it would be able to send alert also would be able to change the colors line. i.e change to Red when its bearish and Green once its Bullish.

I need this colors change to help on suggest my psychology for the current trend.

I really appreciated for your help and your contribute to this forum.

Here I send the MA indicator you have created before

Hi Mrkentet,

Added the color change,

Files:
mrkentet
mrkentet  
mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Added the color change,

Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much for your super fast reply with add the colors.

I really appreciated it and now will try it!

God bless