dansmol:
Dear mladen

Thank you very much for your time.

One,maybe stupid ,question.There is any indicator

who can replace this solar "winds"?

_

A cristal ball

cwu:
Hi Mr Tools, I have an idea and wanted to share with the thread. Can you add 3 more MAs into this indicator so it has a total of 4 MAs. So for example, I input 50 SMA, 50 EMA, 50 Smooth MA, and 50 Linear MA, and the indicator will alert me when the price closes above the highest value of these 4 MAs or closes below the lowest value. All this without turning red/green option is fine. Thanks.

Hi Cwu,

Good idea, problem not enough buffers to do it, though.

Indicator Malfunction

Hi Guys; I acquired this indicator as a free gift from a site as a loss leader a couple of days ago. It looks promising but has a problem. It loads fine and produces historic signals on the existing chart data at the time it is loaded. However, once it is loaded it will not paint any new signals as new bars form. The only way to get it to paint new signals appears to be to reload it or to access the Indicator editor box and once you close that it paints all signals up to date. Anybody have an idea how to fix this? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Billybob

Files:

cwu:
Hi Mr Tools, I have an idea and wanted to share with the thread. Can you add 3 more MAs into this indicator so it has a total of 4 MAs. So for example, I input 50 SMA, 50 EMA, 50 Smooth MA, and 50 Linear MA, and the indicator will alert me when the price closes above the highest value of these 4 MAs or closes below the lowest value. All this without turning red/green option is fine. Thanks.

Cwu, not really what you are looking for but this version will alert you to whatever MaMethod you use, you will still need 4 different instances of the indicator but at least of the 4 you should know which one is alerting.

Files:

Request to add MTF + GMT SHIFT+BROKER TIME ADJ+ALERTS

Dear mrtools kindly add MTF + GMT SHIFT+BROKER TIME ADJ+ALERTS to this indi GOD BLESS AND GOODLUCK

Files:

billybob164:
Hi Guys; I acquired this indicator as a free gift from a site as a loss leader a couple of days ago. It looks promising but has a problem. It loads fine and produces historic signals on the existing chart data at the time it is loaded. However, once it is loaded it will not paint any new signals as new bars form. The only way to get it to paint new signals appears to be to reload it or to access the Indicator editor box and once you close that it paints all signals up to date. Anybody have an idea how to fix this? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Billybob

Hello BillyBob,

Try this version, usually don't mess with decompiled files, but can easily tell it was an attempt of adxplusdi and adxminusdi cross.

Thank you very much for your help. I will give it a try.

Billybob

mrtools:
Cwu, not really what you are looking for but this version will alert you to whatever MaMethod you use, you will still need 4 different instances of the indicator but at least of the 4 you should know which one is alerting.

Thanks Mr Tools

fxnewbie:
A cristal ball

Very,very,very interesting and helpfull.

My deepest respects

Dan

Dan

I know that the answer to that question never satisfies anybody. If you are looking for same signals that would look like solar wind, sorry, but there is none. Solar wind owes its "signals" to using future values exclusively (it actually never uses past values) so there is no indicator that would use past data and get that kind of values. You can use what is the correctly coded one (the Ehlers fisher transform) but do not expect same entries since Ehlers fisher transform does not repaint while with solar wind there is no limit how many bars back it can repaint

dansmol:
Dear mladen

Thank you very much for your time.

One,maybe stupid ,question.There is any indicator

who can replace this solar "winds"?

My deepest respect

Dan

P.S how about, Fisher_Transform_Histogram, or, Fisher_Yur4ik_2_
Reason: