Indicators with alerts/signal - page 436

Great work, thanks again

MA Alert

mrtools:
Hi Cwu, Think this one got it.

Hi mrtools,

Can you please share indicator that will show alert and email when the price touch the Simple Moving Average ( touch from above and below )

I love your code on this Supertrend+MA_alert2. But fortunately my trading system will no need the CCI and I will need the MA alert only.

Can you please share only the MA alert ? It should draw the line on the chart like yours coding on this Supertrend+MA_alert2. And will be very help full if there is option to choose the MA method ( SMA, EMA, etc )

Your help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Can you please share indicator that will show alert and email when the price touch the Simple Moving Average ( touch from above and below )

I love your code on this Supertrend+MA_alert2. But fortunately my trading system will no need the CCI and I will need the MA alert only.

Can you please share only the MA alert ? It should draw the line on the chart like yours coding on this Supertrend+MA_alert2. And will be very help full if there is option to choose the MA method ( SMA, EMA, etc )

Your help will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mrkentet,

Made the indicator didn't get to test the alerts but they should work.

Files:

alert

Hi mrtools,

Thanks for helping out everyone here with alerts. I have another request and would like to add alerts and email whenever the histogram of this indicator changes color. It already has an alert when it is above/below zero, but no option for alert when it changes color. Thanks.

cwu:
Hi mrtools, Thanks for helping out everyone here with alerts. I have another request and would like to add alerts and email whenever the histogram of this indicator changes color. It already has an alert when it is above/below zero, but no option for alert when it changes color. Thanks.

Hello Cwu,

Sorry not able to on that indicator, it is already using the maximum 8 buffers allowed in metatrader 4.

mrtools:
Hello Cwu, Sorry not able to on that indicator, it is already using the maximum 8 buffers allowed in metatrader 4.

Hi mrtools,

Would you be able to change the alert to when the histogram changes colors instead of crossing 0? Thanks again.

cwu:
Hi mrtools, Would you be able to change the alert to when the histogram changes colors instead of crossing 0? Thanks again.

Hi Cwu,

Try this one it is alerting on slope change as far as i can see.

mrtools:
Hi Cwu, Try this one it is alerting on slope change as far as i can see.

Thanks mrtools.

Mrtools, I feel really grateful for all your help. This MACD indicator changes colors for buy and sell alerts, but doesn't have an option for sending an email. Can you please add it? Thank you!

Files:

Help with bband indicator

please i want to add alert function to this bband indicatorbbands.mq4

i want alert when the colour change from green to orange and orange to green.

Files:
bbands.mq4  6 kb
bband.gif  49 kb
Reason: