Indicators with alerts/signal - page 440

fxtrendstrader1:
Indicator #maintrend was not working when I loaded it up to my platform any one else have this problem?

Hi Fxtrendstrader1,

You need Volty3(first post this page) in your indicators folder for it to work, this might be the problem.

Got it to work but

Ok what what is the difference between volty dot and #maintrend now? volty dot is a combination of two indicator so is maintrend as well?

w0o0o0owww

mrtools:
Here you go GoleStanfx, Added the alerts to your version, seems there was differences in the volty you posted and the one i use, so still need Volty3 for this to work.

you know i was so worried about this alarm and take my mind what can i do? but you solve that and make kind for me without knowing me ,thanks for your responsibility and your kind

i will message you in privet but i am newbie in this forum after 15 post i do that

MA Alert and colors change

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Made the indicator didn't get to test the alerts but they should work.

Hi mrtools,

Previously you have creted MA with alert indicator for me. And I really thank you for your help.

But once again please can you help add colors change option to the indicator ?

So when the price touch the MA it would be able to send alert also would be able to change the colors line. i.e change to Red when its bearish and Green once its Bullish.

I need this colors change to help on suggest my psychology for the current trend.

I really appreciated for your help and your contribute to this forum.

Here I send the MA indicator you have created before

Files:

mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Previously you have creted MA with alert indicator for me. And I really thank you for your help.

So when the price touch the MA it would be able to send alert also would be able to change the colors line. i.e change to Red when its bearish and Green once its Bullish.

I need this colors change to help on suggest my psychology for the current trend.

Hi Mrkentet,

Added the color change,

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Added the color change,

Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much for your super fast reply with add the colors.

I really appreciated it and now will try it!

God bless

Dear mrtools

I have a bet with a friend,over the indicator attached.

He said it's a "repeinter",I said it's not.It's any way you

can check this?

In fact I attached, to ask you for an alert (something like

EURUSD M15 Histo crossed up )(after the candle close)

Thank you very much for your help.

Allways a pleasure

Dan

Files:

To save you all some time - take a look at this post (and the thread where it was posted) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page3 and a comparison to solar wind itself :

dansmol:
Dear mrtools

I have a bet with a friend,over the indicator attached.

He said it's a "repeinter",I said it's not.It's any way you

can check this?

In fact I attached, to ask you for an alert (something like

EURUSD M15 Histo crossed up )(after the candle close)

Thank you very much for your help.

Allways a pleasure

Dan
Files:
solar_wind.gif  37 kb

mladen:
To save you all some time - take a look at this post (and the thread where it was posted) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page3 and a comparison to solar wind itself :

Dear mladen

Thank you very much for your time.

One,maybe stupid ,question.There is any indicator

who can replace this solar "winds"?

My deepest respect

Dan

P.S how about, Fisher_Transform_Histogram, or, Fisher_Yur4ik_2_

MA price indicator idea

mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Hi Mr Tools,

I have an idea and wanted to share with the thread. Can you add 3 more MAs into this indicator so it has a total of 4 MAs. So for example, I input 50 SMA, 50 EMA, 50 Smooth MA, and 50 Linear MA, and the indicator will alert me when the price closes above the highest value of these 4 MAs or closes below the lowest value. All this without turning red/green option is fine. Thanks.

Reason: