Indicators with alerts/signal - page 440

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

askingkalz

Checked the indicator instead of mrtools, and in that indicator you do not change the sound file in the alerts options of metatrader, but simply change the "soundfile" parameter to desired sound file name. Also, you are going to have to copy your sound file to metatrader\sounds subfolder in order to be able to use it

askingkalz:
Hello Mrtools,

thank you so much for your effort and fast response

but it still has the previous kind of alert and i tried to put it other .wav file but still sound like before

on those attachment is alert from default metatrader where if price hit certain level we can put out a mp3 file to be played

on windows media player . the wmp just play it self when those price hit , and when i put on "repeat" on wmp player the song keep playing repeatly even when we in deep sleep would be awake

i'm sorry if i'm asking too much Mrtools thanks please reply
askingkalz
askingkalz  
mladen:
askingkalz Checked the indicator instead of mrtools, and in that indicator you do not change the sound file in the alerts options of metatrader, but simply change the "soundfile" parameter to desired sound file name. Also, you are going to have to copy your sound file to metatrader\sounds subfolder in order to be able to use it

actually i have mladen , i put a new sound .wav into the sound folder and rename it into 1.wav

edit the indicator with 1.wav from alert2.wav

William Snyder
William Snyder  
askingkalz:
actually i have mladen , i put a new sound .wav into the sound folder and rename it into 1.wav edit the indicator with 1.wav from alert2.wav

Askingkalz, in case you still haven't got it working if on an open chart go to tools/options/events and on the Alert event change the name there to your 1.wav if you notice there are a lot of event alerts you can possibly change. This has worked for me in the past.

askingkalz
askingkalz  
mrtools:
Askingkalz, in case you still haven't got it working if on an open chart go to tools/options/events and on the Alert event change the name there to your 1.wav if you notice there are a lot of event alerts you can possibly change. This has worked for me in the past.

Hello Mrtools its working now thanks a lot , you're the best :rolleyes::p

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dansmol:
Dear mrtools

After a short mitting with myself ,I decided to make a

MTF indicator.After studiing a few MTF indicators made by

you and mladen, I strt building it.BUT..... after compiling,

I have a message :extern-comma or semicolon expected,1 error

0 warning.

So, if you have a litlle time to spare, can you check what I did

wrong ?

Allways a pleasure

Dan

Hi Dan,

posted it in mtf section here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 post # 4246

ropishah
ropishah  

Sefc

WHO IS this indicator? PLEASE HELP ME SHARE WITH MY ...

THERE CAN BE SENT HERE NOW

sharif5503@yahoo.com.my

Files:
images.jpg 7 kb
murcu1
murcu1  

zdravo

mladen:
hair :):) I have some left (hence the day trader) but sometimes I sincerely doubt that it is still on my head just because the owner of it (of the head) is not so bright ...

moze li se znati odakle si

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
ropishah:

WHO IS this indicator? PLEASE HELP ME SHARE WITH MY ...

Something from here?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181035

Huub
Huub  

good indicator

Hello all traders,

I'm looking also too this indicator.

Hopefully somebody can help, pls.

Thanks a lot,

Huub

golestanfx2
golestanfx2  

helping for alert

Hi everybody

i made an indicator(#MainTrend32) but i couldn't made an alarm for that

anybody could help me and make alarm for this indicator ?

alarm working this way

when color change(in the first bar) execute alarm, don't execute on each bar

by the way the indicator work whit another indicator called volty3 , i attached both of them

Files: