Indicators with alerts/signal - page 449

mrtools

OK, that's reasonable ... do not speak much English.One system I have created the following.Running here already a couple of months.

Hardworking bees System | Myfxbook

mrtools

runs live..

FXstiker:
runs live..

Very impressive, thanks for sharing that.From looking at your stats, looks like you definitely got a winner there.

mladen:
:):):)

No wonder that some people are hiding parameters. If they didn't it would be obvious at a first glance what some indicator that is renamed actually is. "Sharah" is actually a 4 period Gann high low activator with "quirk" it (Gann high low activator changes trend direction only when high or low average of previous bar is broken, while this one does that on a retrace too (when the value is low))

So, here a Gann high low activator with alerts and multi time framing that can work as a regular activator (InheritTrend parameter set to true) or the "retrace" way (InheritTrend parameter set to false). To get the same values as the "Sharah" set the Lb period to 4 and set the InheritTrend to false. Here is a comparison of the 3 all with periods 4 ("Sharah" has that period hidden so that user can not change it) : upper is "Sharah", middle one is a Gann high low activator with InheritTrend set to false and the lowest is the Gann high low activator with InheritTrend set to true

The first thks Mladen but i want to add alert in my indicator it's diffenrent than Gan high low you can held me ??/ tks again

cuongcali

Set the Lb parameter to 4 and set the InheritTrend to false and then they are exactly the same (as you can see on that attached picture)

cuongcali:
The first thks Mladen but i want to add alert in my indicator it's diffenrent than Gan high low you can held me ??/ tks again

mrtools

mrtools:
Very impressive, thanks for sharing that.From looking at your stats, looks like you definitely got a winner there.

Thanks,

In the final setup I minimize risk at the expense of profits.So far, everything is in the testing phase.We will see for the year

mrtools

The indicator Nlma Hma cross is very suitable for automatic trading

mladen:
cuongcali Set the Lb parameter to 4 and set the InheritTrend to false and then they are exactly the same (as you can see on that attached picture)

mladen sometimes i used Gan's indicator and change into MTF the signal repaint but in this indicator when change any TF the signal never repaint i tested many many times it's correct and useful with me so I want to add alert in it plz held me !

cuongcali:
mladen sometimes i used Gan's indicator and change into MTF the signal repaint but in this indicator when change any TF the signal never repaint i tested many many times it's correct and useful with me so I want to add alert in it plz held me !

Hello Cuongcali,

It already has alerts!!

sound alert didn't work till now, ask mrtools help please

mrtools:
Here you go Thomas c.

Dear mrtools,

Till now, it did not work at all for sound alert prompt. I recorded testing in details as following.

1, recorded 3 *.wav files, macd cross.wav, macd cross zero.wav, stoch cross.wav, and then saved in sounds

directory, please refer to attached compressed sound files

2, in order to avoid potential conflict, I opened one windows for testing only, just including EMA and

Bollingband indicator

3, loaded MACD Cross zero_v1_mtf,MACD Cross_v1mtf,Stoch Crossing arrows_mtf+alerts2 and then set up those as

attached

4, testing on M5 timeframe, so there are many sound alert's chances continuously

But there was not any sound prompt to be played, didnt work on M15, H1 also.

Please do me a favor to check over what's error for latest updated indicators?

I attached *.wav files, latest indicators and test.tpl

Thank you very much in advance.

BRs

Thomas c

Reason: