Indicators with alerts/signal - page 449

Bill
Bill  

Thank you. you are correct; I was using this one by mistake; the one you posted works well. My mistake.

Billybob

jimmyman
jimmyman  

Making good Pips

mrtools:
Here's the histo version Macerina.

Nice pips with this and Trade Like a Boss System..Happy Holidays to all Thanks

ismael360
ismael360  
Money Bags:
Nice pips with this and Trade Like a Boss System..Happy Holidays to all Thanks

Can you show us what u mean?

Money bags?

Ish

jimmyman
jimmyman  

I did good on the 5 min

I did good on the 5 min chart my platform locked up I had made 9 pips

then it crashed ..changed settings to 150 ..from 200 sorry for bad English I am Hawaiian. will try once more on Sunday uninstall..reboot..good luck Forex Strategies Resources. Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast - Forex Strategies - Forex Resources - Forex Trading-free forex trading signals and FX Forecast is where to find Trade Like a Boss. Thanks Ish for all Work

Files:
ishnim.jpg 203 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  

updated flat trend

This is a somewhat updated flat trend with alerts.

Files:
Le Cuong
Le Cuong  
mladen:
cuongcali ex4 can not be changed

Here I'm decompiled to mp4 plz add alert tks again !

Files:
sharah.mq4 3 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

:):):)

No wonder that some people are hiding parameters. If they didn't it would be obvious at a first glance what some indicator that is renamed actually is. "Sharah" is actually a 4 period Gann high low activator with "quirk" it (Gann high low activator changes trend direction only when high or low average of previous bar is broken, while this one does that on a retrace too (when the value is low))

So, here a Gann high low activator with alerts and multi time framing that can work as a regular activator (InheritTrend parameter set to true) or the "retrace" way (InheritTrend parameter set to false). To get the same values as the "Sharah" set the Lb period to 4 and set the InheritTrend to false. Here is a comparison of the 3 all with periods 4 ("Sharah" has that period hidden so that user can not change it) : upper is "Sharah", middle one is a Gann high low activator with InheritTrend set to false and the lowest is the Gann high low activator with InheritTrend set to true

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

cuongcali:
Here I'm decompiled to mp4 plz add alert tks again !
FXstiker
FXstiker  

Hello Mladen

you could do EA..??

Files:
Thomas Chen
Thomas Chen  

Add *.wav sound alert for MACrossEarlyAlert

Dear Mrtools,

Please do me a favor to add tow *.wav sound alert choices for MACrossEarlyAlert.

1, play a *.wav file when price is near EMA within setting point, which can be setup how many times

2, play another *.wav file when price is apart from setting point, which can be setup how many times also

It is a bit similar as MT4's alert, but MT4 can only be for fixed price.

Thank you very much in advance.

thomas c

Thomas Chen
Thomas Chen  

Add tow *.wav sound files alert choices for MACD cross_mtf and MACD cross zero_mtf

Dear Mrtools,

Your update can not play other self-record *.wav file (save in sound directory) alert prompt while macd cross

and/or cross zero besides alert2.wav. Please do me a favor to upadte two *.wav alert choices for direction

prompt.

1, play one self-rocord *.wav sound alert when macd cross up and/or cross up zero

2, play another self-record *.wav sound alert when macd cross down and/or cross down zero

it would be best to add a choose how many times to play *.wav while crossed

Thank you very much in advance.

thomas c