Indicators with alerts/signal - page 350

For a pleasant weekend , it will alert too now (tested it and it works)

regards

leowang:
Thanks mladen. I am just back. I try it out. It does refresh the data now... but alert does not work anymore. That is why it makes me confused.

If you have time, could you check the alert code please. at least could you tell me can it be done in mt4? if the work is time-consuming, i will find somebody to write code for it.

Actually, it is line cross alert and i can decide to monitor which two lines.

thanks again.
Files:

mladen:
For a pleasant weekend , it will alert too now (tested it and it works) regards

wow, u r so great. these codes are nightmare for me. but for you it is a piece of cake...

i compare the two files. the working one is just one and important sentece more.. my god. this makes me crazy for several days.

btw do you have personal homepage? like donation account?

Dear mladen !

Could you add an alert to this indicator ?

Thanks for your help!

I assumed that you want it to alert when Doji is spotted (since that is the specific part of it), so this one is doing that : alerting when a doji is spotted by the indicator

mary0920:
Dear mladen !

Could you add an alert to this indicator ?

Thanks for your help!

Is it possible to put " TEMA RIBBON " behind the candles ?

Thanks.

Right click at the chart empty area (or press F8) and choose properties->common and make sure that "Chart on foreground" is checked. That way the indicator will be moved to background

secretcode:
Is it possible to put " TEMA RIBBON " behind the candles ? Thanks.

Hi Mladen

I am a newbie in forex. I really hope you don't mind sharing what indicators are you using now for scalping?

Maybe newbies like me and the others can learn & benefit from it.

Thanks

I am afraid you are asking a wrong one for scalping indicators ...

I have been a day trader for a long time (actually as I remember only in my very beginning was messing some with scalping but gave it up quickly). So, someone else that is actually scalping might share ideas with you.

As of the rest, you will find quite a few indicators I posted, so maybe some will even suite for your needs

thefx84:
I am a newbie in forex. I really hope you don't mind sharing what indicators are you using now for scalping?

Maybe newbies like me and the others can learn & benefit from it.

Thanks

...no matter how we trade...we're still scalpers...the only difference is the size of the meat that we cut:)

Files:
a.gif  3 kb
a_1.gif  4 kb

Or the size of the hear that is left after all is done :):) ...

Pava:
...no matter how we trade...we're still scalpers...the only difference is the size of the meat that we cut:)
Reason: