Indicators with alerts/signal - page 257

Hull moving average with sound alert

Hello guys,

can anyone help me? I am looking for hull moving average that would have different color.(if it is long or short) and it would give me sound alert and note where open position. I searched here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260 Unfortunately it does not work for me... If there would be 3 hull indicators like it is in sniperforex signal that would be great.(with differerent time frames and shift I think) Thanks a lot for your support.

Josif201

lordfx:
Hey Guy's,

I am in need for an alert for Arrow_RSI-8_cross-55 45. The alert that this indicator already has, has problems. It gives me a alert when there is no arrow. So what i am asking is can anyone modify it so it gives me an alert when a arrow appears, and if anyone could add an email alert option to it too, i would be more then grateful

LordFx

im waiting too

increase:
Here you are I fixed it for you

Thx HEAPS Increase, your a Champion!!

LordFx

Lsma

Hello

please does anyone have LSMA_clor indicator with alert? I need to be alerter when color changes from yellow to red or green. Thanks a lot...

Josif

Seeing as none of the better coders have responded, I'll have a go.

There are proberly many ways to do this, heres one that you can work with.

Add this to the end of your code before the return(0);

if (red[1]>0) Alert("Climax High on ",Symbol()," - ",red[1]);

if (yellow[1]>0) Alert("Volume Low on ",Symbol()," - ",yellow[1]);

Now you will have to work with this as it goes off with every new tick when the condition is met (which is very annoying if you are working on 4HR chart), but if I just do it for you, you will never learn.

Good luck

chrisstoff:
Here you go...

Hope this is you wanted to get, I have not tested it.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Hi,

unfortunately no... I found this one and it has nothing to do with LSMA_in color.. It just shows dart in graf but in wrong time...

Josif201:
Hi, unfortunately no... I found this one and it has nothing to do with LSMA_in color.. It just shows dart in graf but in wrong time...

I'm sorry about that. I will look into this when I have some time (hopefully next week).

Regards,

Chrisstoff

chrisstoff:
I'm sorry about that. I will look into this when I have some time (hopefully next week).

Regards,

Chrisstoff

That would be great thanks. I searched for many hours and nothing. I found LSMA crossings with alert but thats not what I am looking for... I am sure it must exist...

Help

somebody pls help me with allert

Parabolic + MTF + Email alert

This indicator already got MTF & sound alert...but not Email alert.

Could someone please add Email Alert when the color changes?

I would very appreciated.

Reason: