Indicators with alerts/signal - page 245

fxbs:
I wouldn't - from AtoZ - it's about couple of thousands - depending on strategy(s) you using

MQL4 Code Base: советники, индикаторы, скрипты и библиотеки)

p.s. sounds the same silly as you asking what clothe we would recommend for you - [thou some trading naked] but bikini (green) and cachucha (polka dotted) - you'll be fine

sorry for stepping on your butterfly

Thank you! I know that there is no free cake! good luck to you!

generousforex:
This indicator has been fixed very nicely..but could someone just add arrows so when it alerts it will place an arrow on the close of the candle

that the dmi + is above 25 and the dmi- is below 20 ie as this

indicator signals long, then an arrow would be put on the price

chart up..and of course vice versa when this indicator signals

a short.

Thanks

Brian

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Hello to all TSD traders

Yes, me too genrousforex, I like this indicator and an arrow added to the signal will be great so wake up ladies and gentleman and help us please.

Thanks to all.

Please assist!

Taken down.. just wanted an alert for my use but

don't want to upset anyone so, taking down the request.

-GF

newdigital:
Some indicators with alert/signals

Thanx a lot for such a great thread and hips of indicators.

I wonder, why some 12-digits numbers exist

as prefixes to all mq4-indicator names?

nned help

can u tell me where do i load the

iinnwmarrows .ex4 file

ive already loaded the mq4 in the indicators section just have no idea where to put the ex4 file

philipswich:
Hi, could someone please make an audible alert/email for this great indicator?

It's called iinwmarrows, it is very profitable on the 15 min timeframe.

Just using this indicator alone and decent money managment used as a stop and reverse system during high volatilit hours i.e. 8.00am to 8pm GMT you have a very profitable system....

Only problem is, you have to sit and wait for the arrows, hence the request for an alert.

Thanks in Advance...

Phil

ma 2color alert mail

Can anyone Please help with this

Im looking for a crossover indicator that Has sound alert and Arrow. What im looking for is this crossover indicator to have 4 ma , 2 pairs of 2 ma.

I would like the one pair to be trend and the other to be the signal itself. So If its a up trend than only up arrows will show and a downtrend only down arrows will show.

If anyone can code please do so. I have been looking all over for this type of crossover indicator and cant find it anywhere. Thanks you for your time and efforts.

well i was able to come up with a solution to my problem so no need for my post above

Heiken Ashi with alert?

where can i find standard Heiken Ashi with alert?

please help, i cannot find it

Search in the attachments

Reason: