Indicators with alerts/signal - page 127

Thanks in advance

The Alert-Signal-Shi_Silvertrendsigalert indicator I got off of this thread has an excellent pop-up window but has a weak sound to it. Can someone program it to allow the alert sound from the sound folder to be used to in conjunction with the pop-up window?

Any assistance will be immensely appreciated.

Alert-Signal-Shi_Silvertrendsigalert

WHTenn:
The Alert-Signal-Shi_Silvertrendsigalert indicator I got off of this thread has an excellent pop-up window but has a weak sound to it. Can someone program it to allow the alert sound from the sound folder to be used to in conjunction with the pop-up window? Any assistance will be immensely appreciated.

Customised Alert Sound file added to indicator. I haven't tested as it was an easy add. So please verify it works as required.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

hiachiever:
Customised Alert Sound file added to indicator. I haven't tested as it was an easy add. So please verify it works as required.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

Thanks for working on it. Unfortunately, I still have the disconnect wav going off instead of the alert wav.

What I did do was to change my disconnect wav where it now sounds like my alert wav. This solved the problem.

Your assistance and time was immensely appreciated. It is traders/programmers like you that make this a great forum.

Thank you!

HELP me

can somebody help me to create alert for this indicator?

gatya:

The attached file is the compiled version of the indicator, this is indicated by the .ex4 extension. To allow the code to be modified you need to post the MQ4 file. As well what would the alert be based upon.

Cheers,

Hiachiever

Hiachiever, can you please code the attached 'Signal Line' indicator

so that it displays arrows at the cross instead of the 2 color line

gatya:

You need to post the code for someone to do that

Help me again

can help me to create alert for this indicator, it will be good if there is alert when changing colour dot. thanks for this forum, this is the great one forum.

H is back!

glad to see ya, Tim!

Reason: