Indicators with alerts/signal - page 103

Hi tsdpka,

I did a live monitoring of the zigzag indicator that you posted. It did repaint to the new high and new low..... unfortunately.

k3iroll

Repainting issue

k3iroll and MrPip,

I never said that it can't repaint. of course it can repaint. the indicator is still the same zigzag as always. though if using it in lower TF's the repainting issue is almost inexistent and the indicator alerts only once the zigzag changes its direction and not on every new high or low as the original one. please test it and give me your feddbacks. for me it works perfectly.

best regards

tsdpka

Hi. I would really appreciate if someone could help me add an audio alert to macd indicator when crossing the 'zero' line.

If you could help me out that would be great,

regards

wlxBWACsig

Can anyone tell me what this is supposed to signal? I loaded it and it does not show on the chart. Thanks. Andy

amir_rad:
Hi. I would really appreciate if someone could help me add an audio alert to macd indicator only when crossing the 'zero' line.

If you could help me out that would be great,

regards

Hello, can anyone please help me?

macd alert

amir_rad:
Hello, can anyone please help me?

try this one.

It alerts at many levels including crossing 0 line and change of histogram from rising to falling or falling to rising. I have other versions if this is not what you want.

Robert

MrPip:
try this one.

It alerts at many levels including crossing 0 line and change of histogram from rising to falling or falling to rising. I have other versions if this is not what you want.

Robert

hello Mrpipand and tank you.

would you please change the code of thise indicatore so that alert only when crossing the 'zero' line.

If you could help me out that would be great.

tank you in advance.

best regard.

Stochastic EA

Hello guys

what is the best idea to construct a Stochastic EA which can be always profitable and correlated to other indicators to reduce the false signals

All stochastic EAs are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239

Try to find something.

egawab:
Hello guys

this is my first request as an elite member i hope you guys wont let me down

i need somebody to help me making this EA

Stochastic: 5,3,3 Simple Low/High

1 Hour Chart

Buy contitions:

stochastic is moving upwards, the %K line is above or at 23.6 and the candle is close.

Sell conditions;

stochastic is moving downwards, the %K line is bellow or at 76.4 and the candle is close.

SL:60

TP:40

Thanks !!!!

Stochastics look good to the eye but they deceive you.

They were designed to use with other things to find bottom and tops ending of trends they weren't meant to be just traded up and down as a directional indicator.

Cant just be used on there own like that will lose money overall after time because when it say go up then it drops 300 pips.

Reason: