Elite indicators :) - page 709

mrtools:
Smoothed Triggerlines_mtf_alerts correct from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made it to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Hi MrTools

The "Smoothed Triggerlines" looks like quite a useful tool to have. Could you please do me a favour and incorporate the "vertical lines" feature (green = long; red = short) to cross at the swing-points (colour-change points)?

Thanks and have a fantastic Easter weekend!!!

Regards

Sylvester

This version of absolute strength of averages updated ans upgraded to be new metatrader 4 compatible too with the choice of 20 possible averages types : absolutestrength_of_averages_mtf_2.03_nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

David

Try this version too. If it is not what you need, then I am out of ideas. In this one you have one "middle line" that is showing if the distance is rising or falling, and the trend is determined like in the classical one : from bull and bears line

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

SAugustine:
Hi MrTools

The "Smoothed Triggerlines" looks like quite a useful tool to have. Could you please do me a favour and incorporate the "vertical lines" feature (green = long; red = short) to cross at the swing-points (colour-change points)?

Thanks and have a fantastic Easter weekend!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Hi Sylvester, added the line option.

mrtools:
Hi Sylvester, added the line option.

Thank you sincerely MrTools for the prompt professional service. Much appreciated Sir!!!

Regards

Sylvester

Hi guys

this one has a trend problem that's beyond me. Could you check it out??

Thanks

Ray

ml-heiken_ashi_zone_trade_histo.mq4

traderduke:
Hi guys

this one has a trend problem that's beyond me. Could you check it out??

Thanks

Ray

ml-heiken_ashi_zone_trade_histo.mq4

Ray

That is not a heiken ashi

It is a combination of awesome oscillator and accelerator oscillator. It has 4 states :
1 -> when ao and acc are both slopping up

2 -> when ao and acc are both slopping down

3 -> when ao is sloping up and acc is sloping down

4 -> when ao is sloping down and acc is sloping up

mladen:
Ray

That is not a heiken ashi

It is a combination of awesome oscillator and accelerator oscillator. It has 4 states :
1 -> when ao and acc are both slopping up

2 -> when ao and acc are both slopping down

3 -> when ao is sloping up and acc is sloping down

4 -> when ao is sloping down and acc is sloping up

Yes, I'm aware of that which is why I added that I info at the top., but what about the trend problem at line 180?/

Ray

traderduke:
Yes, I'm aware of that which is why I added that I info at the top., but what about the trend problem at line 180?/ Ray

Did not try to compile it

Here you go : heiken_ashi_zone_trade_histo_nmc.mq4

The last version of absolute strength of averages updated and upgraded to be new metatrader 4 compatible too with the choice of 20 possible averages types : absolutestrength_of_averages_mtf_2.04_nmc.mq4

Reason: