The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 408

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I see you need help, if anything, always on hand for a good friend

The tractor is falling apart at the start, here's a magnet for a quick collection of loose screws and nuts, plus a set of good wrenches to rebuild the tractor.

Hope to get it fixed over the weekend!

By the way, is this the work of the tractor on the SB ?

the kit in the picture by the way is G.O.B. :-)

it's beautiful, but it's a one-off. Everything there breaks, rubs off and breaks.

The set from Soviet Zhiguli has outlived probably three of these gift cases.

Олег avtomat:

See how simple it is ;))

What kind of piping system is this?

If there's a decent minus, they don't take a small plus over the spread...

The ratio of profit to spread should be at least 10 to 1

Well and profit to loss I would reconsider

Well, calmly wait for profits you should learn, if you are so confident in your trades that you want to take part in this competition...

Renat Akhtyamov:

What kind of piping system is this?

If there's a decent minus, they don't take a small plus over the spread...

The ratio of profit to spread should be at least 10 to 1

Just to add - somewhere at (TP+SL)/spread < 37, "profitability" is worse than roulette.

The closer the range to the spread the more fantastic the trading signals should be.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Just to add - somewhere at (TP+SL)/spread < 37, the "profitability" is worse than roulette.

The closer the range to the spread, the more fantastic the trading signals should be.

if TP=SL, profit > Spread*18.5?

Renat Akhtyamov:
if TP=SL, profit > Spread*18.5?

of course from the conditional probability of "reaching TP before SL" and the resulting profit/loss :-)

For the worst case, when the strategy "stopped feeling the market", we can assume that it's SB, probabilities are directly proportional to distances, and the loss occurs as in roulette, and its speed will be approximately spread/(TP+SL). It may be more exact, and squares may appear, but it doesn't matter.

Most strategies and arrive in this wondrous state almost always.

ZZY. the term "profitability" is not quite right in this case, rather "riskiness" :-)

something like this ;)

Switching movement modes -- opening a position -- closing a position

And no statistics ;)))

Олег avtomat:

something like this ;)

switching of movement modes -- opening a position -- closing a position

And no statistics ;)))

They all look good in pictures - you can't take your eyes off them, but when you get down to business you end up with the same statistics as always. I know from my own models).

Fucking Mashki. (c)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
They all look good in pictures - you can't take your eyes off them, but when you get down to business you end up with the same statistics as always. I know from my own models).

The test is in the next experiment.

Олег avtomat:

The test is in the next experiment.

It says in the "Noise" indicator, does it measure the noise level behind the wheel, or outside the tractor window, in decibels?

Reason: