Indicators with alerts/signal - page 131

Add alert to any indicator

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a word document (.doc) that I came across a while ago on how to add a custom alert on any indicator. I've been searching high and low but cant seem to find it. Does anyone have it handy please? I have 3 indicators I need to fix alerts to.

Thx,

S.

Gann Hi -lo crossing alert

Sadly:
Looking at the code, adding if (PrevPr != Pr) Alert("Colour change") on a line above PrevPr = Pr, should have done the trick but that didn't seem to work out as expected. The sequence is 0,0 / 0,1, / 1,1 / 1,0. By my logic the added code above ought to have worked OK but nope! Sorry.

Hello Sadly (or any other who could assist ),

Sometime ago, in November to be exact, someone asked you to modify the gann hi-lo cross to create an alert when crossed with a moving average. There were 2 problems though, 1, I don't think they had the source code for the gann and 2, the alerts would occur multiple times, so that if the MA had crossed the gann, every candlestick that followed would give an alert. I am posting your file with the alert and the original gann code. I wonder if you could have your code replicate the maths of the SSL one, and would it be possible to fix the multiple alerts? Thanks!

need help to add alert

can anyone add alert for this two indicator.

winias:
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a word document (.doc) that I came across a while ago on how to add a custom alert on any indicator. I've been searching high and low but cant seem to find it. Does anyone have it handy please? I have 3 indicators I need to fix alerts to.

Thx,

S.

May be this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173589

HMA Cross Alert

There are a couple of great HMA indicators on this forum, some with alert that sounds when color/direction changes..

But I cannot find a HMA Cross Alert. Does anyone have one?

I googled and all I found was this VT version, maybe someone can convert it to MT?

The RAR file contains the VT Indicator, couldn't upload it ordinarily for some reason.

I don't necessarily need the HMA lines as in picture, could be optional, just the cross arrows and alert.

I've included HMA v2, HMA4, both which have directional alert and also hma color nrp(Non Re Paint), which I like the best, but does not have any alerts.

Made the indicator here, HMA Cross Alert: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961

Regards

macd, ma cross, sto,rsi,cci,wpr,rvi alert (all in one)

fxbs:

FXBS, you are great...

Cheers

Ethan

fxbs:

It does not work

fxbs:
3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2 update:

untill forward shift solved - all separate shifts out

shift to the people - 1 for all

(no Alligator crossing signals yet, sorry)

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2GS.mq4 : eachMAShift taken off; 1GeneralShift 4 all MAs &Sigs; signals after bar close only

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2GS1 signal shift optional

Hi fxbs,

Previous indicator that you were attached only have the option for general shift which mean that all (3) ma have the same shift. How about for every single ma have own optional shift that can be set up with different shift by user i.e fast ma shift 1, medium ma shift 2 and slower ma shit 3. Do you have that version?

thanks.

fxbs:

Hi

is it works with any one?i attached it and turn all option to "TRUE" in final try...but nothing comes out!!

Reason: