Cross! - page 26

F8 (first one) color -- type in wheat or PapayaWhip

do you like creamy

do you wanna to trade outside consolidation zone

is 2 MA cross -- your thing

indicator3.ex4‎ (4.5 KB, 3 views)-- 3 copy released

I have forgot this indicator, but I think it is quite good now as the trend is 1.5 to 2.5 day long and progressive enough to be less fluctuating

now , indicator withdraw, and the indicator look like this

a few note -- the big creamy invisible (blocking candles behind) , those circle won't appear until the middle of the circle show the sign (i.e. not good for exit, but use for entry)

and only bigger volatility is good , just like 1 dig , if another big creamy circle Next to it (2 circle) , then it is hard to tell which way will the next leg direction

i.e. dig with one big circle on top , it is better - as there is a deep drop afterward

Code indicator

Hello

anyone can give me the code for an indicator when EMA line crosses SMA line to the upside and EMA line crosses SMA line to the downside please

thank you very much

Moved your post to this thread. You will probably find what you are looking for in this thread or you can try at this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174850

Anyway, if you type the "ma cross indicator" in the search box at the left above, this is what you are getting as an answer ema cross - Google Search , and I am sure that some of those links at TSD contain exactly what you need

robinswood75:
Hello

anyone can give me the code for an indicator when EMA line crosses SMA line to the upside and EMA line crosses SMA line to the downside please

thank you very much

Need help to make HMA Cross Indicator draw lines on Chart

Attached is an HMA Cross Indicator I found a while ago but I can't get it to draw the lines on the chart. I would like to use it, so if anyone has a working one or would like to fix this one (or tell me what I am doing wrong) I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

gandalf987

Files:
hma_cross.mq4  4 kb

You need the "HMA Color NRP" in your indicator folder in order to make HMA Cross indicator work

gandalf987:
Attached is an HMA Cross Indicator I found a while ago but I can't get it to draw the lines on the chart. I would like to use it, so if anyone has a working one or would like to fix this one (or tell me what I am doing wrong) I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. gandalf987

I have the HMA Color nrp file in the folder

mladen:
You need the "HMA Color NRP" in your indicator folder in order to make HMA Cross indicator work

The HMA Color nrp file is in the Indicators folder & the HMA lines still don't show up on the chart. I haven't been able to find any instructions on how to make it work . I tried compiling HMA Cross & there were no errors but it did not help. Also I noticed there is only 1 HMA value input in the HMA Color nrp so I'm not sure how it works with HMA Cross. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

gandalf987

Hma cross ...

You probably have a wrong HMA color nrp. Here is the original, and here is how the hma cross indicator (the one you posted) looks on chart when this one is in the indicators folder

regards

mladen

gandalf987:
The HMA Color nrp file is in the Indicators folder & the HMA lines still don't show up on the chart. I haven't been able to find any instructions on how to make it work . I tried compiling HMA Cross & there were no errors but it did not help. Also I noticed there is only 1 HMA value input in the HMA Color nrp so I'm not sure how it works with HMA Cross. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. gandalf987
Files:

mladen:
You probably have a wrong HMA color nrp. Here is the original, and here is how the hma cross indicator (the one you posted) looks on chart when this one is in the indicators folder

regards

mladen

At first glance, seems great to use it as S/R indi. Tks.

MTF MA crossover

Hi all,

Im looking for a Multi time frame moving average crossover in a histogram.

one that can be placed on a 5min chart that shows the 15 min 30 min and 60 min cross of 2 ma's.

Cheers

Coastie

Need help on MA interception point.

Hi,

Is there a code that can show me the value of a MA interception point, whenever the 2 MA cross (20 & 50 SMA) ?

thanks

Files:
Reason: