Indicators with alerts/signal - page 52

how bout stoch and maccd alert?

HI..

how bout stoch alert, with 20 n 80 level? and also macd alert with zero cross alert? sorry if i miss something.is there anyone can help?

thanks

aris

XPMA threads

Thanks C.E.O. i found the threads. i will study this.

thx for quick answer

macd indicator help

can someone please add an alert (pop up window) when the histogram is at 0 or when the histogram crosses the horizon line please.

add an alert to this macd

can someone please add an alert when this macd crosses the 0 line. i would really appreciate it.

Need help adding an alert to this indicator

Hello to all,

Thanks to all that have posted, I have found this forum very useful. But I have been looking for an indicator that I cannot find. It is the crossover for SMI (see attachment) settings 5,3,3,3 with a sound and email alert. I trade it on the 1HR and 4HR charts. But without any alerts I have been tied to my computer. I know that there are several indicators for stoch with alerts already on this site however even trying several different settings for those alerts I still cannot get the exact same results as with the SMI crossing. I get some that are close but still get several extra signals per day and most of these extra signals are ones I do not want to follow.

Thanks in advance for your help in posting the indicator or for coding the indicator with the alerts.

I found the thread for stoch momentum, but did not find an indicator with the alerts feature. What I need is for this indicator to sound and email when the lines cross. Your help will be appreciated.

ariswn:
HI..

how bout stoch alert, with 20 n 80 level? sorry if i miss something.is there anyone can help?

thanks

aris

MTF Stochastic with Alerts

Here it is and it's MTF too. You can turn the alert on or off. It'll alert only once per bar and not per second. It also draws a dot when the stoch crosses over 80 or 20. You can turn it on or off. Kewl.

thanks a lot!!

banzai:
MTF Stochastic with Alerts Here it is and it's MTF too. You can turn the alert on or off. It'll alert only once per bar and not per second. It also draws a dot when the stoch crosses over 80 or 20. You can turn it on or off. Kewl.

wow... thnks banzai, i already use 10 3 3 stoch with 20 n 80 level... i guess will more accurate with alerts.i hope greats result when i combine with macd... thanks again!!

someone could to make indicator

which gave sound in moment of slit? stepMA_v1 & stepMA_v7

please

important this two indicator:

indicator..

hello to all,

can someone please add an alert and (pop up window) when the histogram change the colour?

thanks

Reason: